Chapter Six

DAN'S P.O.V:

"Tell meeeeee", Phil has been nagging on me the whole time we were home.
"Phil, why. That's so weird."
"Just say it! You clearly like Y/N? It's not a bad thing, she's lovely!"
"Phil. It's the first time I met her. Yes I do like her but not in that way? She's just pretty and has a great personality."
"So, you're saying she's perfect?"
"Oh, shut up, Phil!"

***

Yes, I might be lying if I say I don't fancy her a bit. It's more of a "oh-I-fancy-this-hot-teacher" kind of fancy. It's probably purely her good looks.

I soon realise it is time for my annual YouNow, so I go into my room to start the live stream.

"Heeeey people of the www, how are you on this oh so glorious day? Oh I'm good, thanks for asking Piper. What did you guys do today besides watching YouTube for hours? Wow okay some of these are way to detailed. I met up with a friend today with Phil. Yes she's a girl, Cara. No she's not my girlfriend guys."

YOUR P.O.V:

Wait? Did he just call me his friend? And, yes, I'm watching his live stream. Let me live.

Y/N: Oh, so you're calling me a friend now, Howell?
Dan: As if you're watching me rn, m8.
Y/N: Sorry, I was bored and I guess you're the next best thing besides anime?

I can hear Dan laughing and blushing at my texts on my computer screen.

Dan: Oh well if that is the case ;-), have you watched the anime I recommend to you?
Y/N: Um, YES! Loved it, especially that last scene of ePISODE 7, WHAAAT?!

"Oh soz guys, got distracted", I see Dan winking at the camera which makes me feel funny in my tummy.

Dan: I'll Skype you in 25.

What? Ok so Dan is soon to Skype me and I look like trash, daily thing I guess?

And I honestly don't know why I was a bit flirty over text, (maybe the wine I had oops) but if that leads to a convo with Dan, I'll be an alcoholic pretty soon.

Exactly 24 minutes later I get a call from Dan.
"Hey friend", he winks again.
"Hey Dan", I laugh, "sorry if it's weird that I watched your YouNow, I really didn't have anything better to do."
"Oh the excuses.", he rolls his eyes and laughs: "just kidding. Let's talk about episode 7?!"
"um... yES?"