Chapter 5: I'm Falling Harder For Him

Zoe's POV:

Jon and I made it to the club. As we walked in, I heard loud music and a strong smell of alcohol hit my nose. Jon and I found his friends all sitting at a booth. We went to join them.

"Hi guys." said Jon.

"Hi." they all said.

"We thought you weren't gonna show up." said Joe.

"Well we're here now." said Jon.

We all had drinks except me. I only had a soda since I don't drink. We all talked for a while until I needed to go to the bathroom.

"Um guys, I'll be right back. I gotta go to the bathroom." I said, getting up.

"Okay, scrurry back." said Colby.

***************************************

I went to the bathroom and was on my way back to the booth when a man bumped into me. You could clearly tell he was drunk.

"Why, hello there pretty lady." he said.

I tried to walk away but he wouldn't let me.

"Why don't you come back to my place?" he said.

"Just leave me alone please." I said.

Then I felt myself being slammed into the wall.

"How dare you say no to me? You are coming back with me whether you like it or not." he spat in my face.

I felt like crying. This is why I never go to clubs and parties like this. He was trying to kiss me but I kept moving my head out of the way.

*************************************

Jon's POV:

I was sitting with everyone in the booth. Zoe was taking a long time. What was holding her up? I looked towards the toilet and saw her with some random guy. From what it looked like, he was trying to kiss her and she was trying to get him to move. My blood started to boil and my hands clenched into fists.

"Guys, I'll be back in one second." I said, getting up.

Boy this guy will wish he was never born.

**********************************

Zoe's POV:

This guy was still trying to force himself onto me. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to avoid the situation. Tears were falling down my face. Then suddenly, it felt like he was gone. I opened my eyes to see the guy getting beat up on the floor by.....JON!!! Where did he come from?

"How dare you fucking touch her you bitch!!!!!" he screamed as he continuously punched and kicked him.

The guy was pretty much knocked out after that. My heart was pounding as more tears streamed down my face. Jon looked at me and his eyes softened.

"Zo, are you okay?" he asked.

I immediately ran up to him and hugged him as tight as I could. He hugged me back. I was full on crying at this point. I didn't want to be alone. I wanted Jon to stay with me.

"Zo, do you want to go back to the hotel?" he asked.

I looked up at him. I didn't want him to leave his friends for me.

"It's fine Jon." I said wiping my tears. "I don't want to take you away from your friends. You go and have fun with them. I'll head back to the hotel."

"It's fine, I actually don't like this place. Ever since we got here, I feel like all the girls have been staring at me. We can go back to your room and maybe watch a movie if you want." he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah now let's go." he said, taking my hand which created butterflies in my stomach.

****************************************

We went back to Jon's friends and told them that we were leaving. Then we left the club. When we got to my hotel room, I changed into my PJs whilst Jon changed into his PJs in his room. He came back and we picked a movie whilst I made some popcorn.

"So, what did you pick?" I asked, bringing a large bowl of sweet popcorn.

"I hope you like horror films." he said.

"Oh jeez." I said.

We sat down as Jon started the movie. There was a jump scare in the middle and I immediately jumped into Jon's arms.

"It's okay Zo. I'm here." he said, wrapping his arms around me. 

I felt safe in his arms. I think I'm falling harder for this guy. As the movie was about to end, I fell asleep with my head on Jon's shoulder.