Chapter 8: Arriving At WWE and Meeting Some Old And New Friends

Zoe's POV:

I can't believe that I'm here. I'm in the arena. I couldn't wait to start my new job as an interviewer and see Jon and his friends. I was wondering down the halls looking for Stephanie's office when I bumped into a hard chest and fell down.

"Sorry about that." I heard. This voice sounded very familiar.

A hand reached out and I grabbed it as the person pulled me up. My eyes widened and a huge smile grew on my face when I saw who it was.

"Oh my god!! Colby!!" I said.

"Zoe??!!! Oh my god. It's been so long. Too long actually." he said, giving me a hug. "What are you doing here?" 

"I got hired to be an interviewer. Today's my first day." I said.

"That's great." he said.

"Do you know where Stephanie's office is?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on, I'll take you." he said.

We started walking and had a little conversation.

"How are you guys?" I asked.

"We're good. Me, Jon and Joe are in a group called the Shield." he said.

"So I've heard." I said. "So how are you and Celeste?"

"Oh, we broke up about a year ago. We both realized that our relationship wasn't working." he explained.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay. We agreed to just be friends." he said.

"Oh that's good." I said. "So, what about Joe and Jon?"

"Joe is still with April and they are engaged but Jon still doesn't have a girlfriend." he said.

I felt myself getting happy. Jon doesn't have any interest in any girls yet.

"Well here we are." said Colby, pointing at the door.

"Thanks Colby." I said, giving him a hug.

"Anytime, if you need anything, you can ask me." he said.

"Will do." I said.

*******************************

I knocked on the door and waited for them to let me in.

"Come in." I heard.

I walked in and sat down at a desk. I saw Stephanie on her phone.

"Hi there Zoe." she said.

"Hi." I said.

"So Zoe, we are really glad that you were able to join us." she said. "Welcome to the WWE family."

"Thank you so much ma'am." I said.

"Please call me Stephanie or Steph." she said. "So your first interview is today. You will be interviewing Nikki Bella and will be asking questions about her feud with AJ Lee."

"Okay." I said.

"You will receive a script from a crew member and it will have everything that you need to do." she said.

"Thanks Stephanie." I said, getting up and leaving.

*************************

I got to the area where I will be taking the interview.

"Zoe Brooks?" I heard.

I turned around and saw a crew member with a piece of paper in his hand.