Chapter 20: That Gut Feeling.....Which Isn't Wrong 😥

(The next few chapters have some real drama so get ready!!)

2 weeks later.......

Zoe's POV:

(Zoe's Outfit)

(Zoe's Outfit)

Today was Smackdown and I was at the arena. I had an interview with Jon in an hour or so. This should be interesting. I couldn't wait though. 

I was hanging out with Mercedes (Sasha Banks) and Leah (Carmella) in catering. 

"So, how's your relationship with Jon going?" asked Leah, smirking. 

"It's been good. I'm really lucky to have him. I never thought that he could fall for me. There are so many beautiful women on the roster. Yet he picked me." I said. 

"We can all tell how much he loves you. He's been so happy since you two have been together. Everyone's noticed. Trust me when I say this, you changed him for the better." Mercedes said. 

"Thanks." I said. 

"You know, I'm jealous of you. Your relationship is so cute compared to mine." said Leah, pouting. 

"I'm sure your relationship is as great as ours." I said. 

"Zoe?" someone said. 

I looked up to see Joe. 

"Yeah?" I said. 

"I need to talk to you. Could you come here please?" he asked. 

"Sure." I said. "I'll see you ladies later."

I gave both of them a hug before leaving with Joe. 

"What's up Joe?" I asked. 

"It's Jon, he seems to be freaking out about something in the locker room. He's destroying everything in there. Me and Colbs have been asking him what's wrong but he says he won't tell anyone but you. He keeps muttering about something happening to you." Joe explained. 

"Oh no, we better go check up on him." I said. 

*************

Joe dropped me off to the guys' locker room. He thought that me and Jon should have some alone time to try and figure out what was wrong.

 I opened the door and was shocked at what I saw. The place was a mess. There was broken pieces of glass. The couch cushions were everywhere. The mirror was cracked. Clothes all over the floor. I saw Jon walking from side to side, muttering something as he kept running his hand through his hair. 

"Jon??!!" I said. 

Jon stopped and looked at me. His eyes softened as he came over to me and swept me into a tight hug. 

"I'm so glad you're okay." he muttered, pulling me closer. 

"Babe, what's wrong? I'm right here and nothing has happened to me." I said.