Chapter 46: The Last Session

A Couple Days Later.....

Jon's POV:

"Babe, I gotta go." I yelled from the other room. 

I was getting ready to go to what I hoped would be my last therapy session. 

"Okay, do you want me to go?" Zoe asked, walking into the room. 

"No, I'll be fine. I'll call you later to pick me up or something." I said. 

"Are you sure?" she asked. 

"Yeah, go and hang out with your friends." I said. I felt like I kept her away from everyone for a couple weeks now. 

"Okay, make sure you call me if you need me." Zoe said. 

"Alright." I said. 

I gave her a kiss and left the hotel. 

*****************

I arrived at the therapy centre and went inside. I went into the room that Lilly was in. 

"Hi Jon." she said, smiling. "How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks." I said, smiling. 

We both sat down and got started. 

" So, about your ex, have you told Zoe about her?" Lilly asked. 

" Yeah, I told her last night." I said. 

" And how did she take it?" 

" She took it okay. She was a little shocked but she was okay and really supportive." I said. 

"That's good to hear." Lilly said. "And I see you don't seem as upset as you were before when you talked about her."

"Yeah, I guess telling Zoe made me feel better." I said. 

"And what about any family members?" Lilly said, making my smile disappear.

"I....I don't have any family." I whispered, tears forming in my eyes. 

"I'm really sorry. Don't you have your mom or dad?" Lilly asked. 

"My....my dad left...when I was born. My m-mom died....because of me." I murmured, tears running down my cheek. 

"I'm sure that's not true." Lilly said. "If you don't mind, could you tell me what happened?"

I explained what happened to my mom and cried the entire time. 

"I'm very sorry Jon. But you need to understand that it wasn't your fault. It was that man who decided to do such a thing." Lilly said. 

"But...if I stayed home, it wouldn't have happened." I sobbed.

"You never know what could have happened. You could have been killed instead of your mom. Imagine if she found out you died, she would be heartbroken. I'm sure you wouldn't have wanted to make your mother upset because of you, right?" Lilly said softly. 

"I....I never did think about that." I said. 

"She's in a better place now where she won't have to suffer anymore." Lilly said. 

"Maybe you're right. I'm still upset that she's gone but...I'm glad she's in a better place. "I muttered. "When I met Zoe's parents a couple days ago, I couldn't help but feel happy for her. I'm so glad she has such a loving family who love her to pieces. I have no-one."

"You have Zoe, and your brothers and their girlfriends. You have a lot of people with you. Not many people even have that." Lilly said. "In a way, you're very lucky to have people around you that love you so much." 

"I guess." I said.

"Do you have anything else you need to get off your chest?" Lilly asked. 

"No, I actually don't. I feel a lot better. Thank you so much." I said. 

"It's no problem and I don't think you'll need any more therapy sessions." Lilly said, smiling. 

"Really?" I asked. 

"Yeah." she said. 

"Thank you so much." I said, getting up and walking to the door. 

"No problem, bye." she said. 

"Bye." I said, leaving. 

I was glad I didn't need anymore therapy sessions. I felt my eyes sting with tears. I'm glad my mom is in a better place but I still miss her. I decided to call Zoe to come and get me. 

******************

Zoe's POV:

I met up with Nikki and Brie Bella. We were shopping in the mall. 

"Wow, Zoe, that's a beautiful bracelet." Brie said, pointing to the bracelet that Jon gave me. 

"Thanks, Jon gave it to me." I said. 

"Where did he find such a gorgeous bracelet from?" Nikki asked.

"Well, he didn't buy it. It was his Mom's." I said. 

"Awww, and he gave it to you?" Brie asked. 

"Yeah." I said. 

I felt my phone vibrate so I checked the caller I.D 

'My Little Lunatic' 

I smiled and answered. 

"Hey Jon." I said. 

"Hey, c-could you come and g-get me?" he asked, his voice cracking slightly. 

"Are you crying?" I asked, concerned. 

"A little. Can you c-come? I-I need a hug." he said. 

It broke my heart to hear him so upset.

"Alright, I'm on my way. Love you." I said. 

"Love you too." he said. 

I put my phone away and got up. 

"I'm really sorry girls, I gotta go. I hope we can hang out again soon. I had lots of fun." I said.

"It's okay Zoe." Nikki said. 

"And we'll arrange to hang out again." Brie said. 

"Thanks, bye." I said. 

"Bye." they both said as I left the mall. 

***************

Jon's POV:

I sat on a bench, waiting for Zoe and trying to prevent my tears from falling. I just needed a hug. I felt fragile. I needed someone. 

I saw a taxi pull up and Zoe stepped out. I jumped from the bench and ran up to her, engulfing her in a hug. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" she said, hugging me as I silently cried. 

"I....I miss her." I cried. 

"I know you do but she's in a better place now." Zoe said, stroking my hair. 

We pulled away and Zoe wiped my tears. 

"Come on, let's get back." she said. 

I nodded and she kissed me before taking my hand and walking to the taxi. We both got in and told the driver to go to the hotel. 

I put my head on Zoe's shoulder, thinking about everything that has happened in my life. But most of all, thinking about how I got so lucky to have Zoe. 

***************

A/N: Just a quick question. Do you guys want smut or not? 

Thanks for reading xxx