Chapter 57: Cycle Rides

Zoe's POV:

"Umm, I really don't know about this." I said, a little nervous. 

Jon rented a bicycle for the afternoon which I thought was super sweet until he said to sit behind him. There was hardly any space. 

"Come on Zo. Nothing will happen." Jon said. 

"I don't want to die." I said.

"You won't die. I promise." he said.

I sighed, giving in. "Fine."

We both got on and Jon started pedaling. I had to admit, it was really fun. It felt nice to have the breeze hit us both. We cycled into the park, looking at all the animals and people and just having a normal conversation. 

We were still cycling when I spotted a stone in the way. 

"Jon, look out!!" I cried. 

The bike hit the little stone and we both screamed as we fell onto the grass. We lay on our sides, looking at each other before bursting out laughing. 

"Okay, Jon, I told you to look out." I said. 

"I was about to but it was already too late." he said. 

We both laughed and got up, deciding to walk instead of ride. 

***************

We got back to the hotel and Jon disappeared in our room whilst I sat down to watch TV. After a while, I got bored and went to our room to see what Jon was doing. I walked inside and saw Jon writing something. 

Jon's POV:

I was writing in my diary about my day out with Zoe. I didn't let bad feelings out. I let out good feelings in my diary too. I heard the door open so I quickly shoved it under my pillow and grabbed a little piece of paper that was lying in front of me, thankfully. 

"Jon, I'm bored." I heard Zoe say as she hugged me from behind.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked. 

"I don't know. How about we go to the game room?" she said. 

"Okay, come on." I said as we both got up.

******************

A/N: Sorry for another crappy chapter. I promise I will make it up to you guys with better chapters. I just need fresh ideas and I have been really busy with my schoolwork too. I promise there will be better chapters on the way.

I will try to have an update ready soon. I might not be able to update everyday but we'll see how it goes.