Lavi x Reader (Halloween)

LN: BOO!
Allen: What the....! *freaked out* What are you wearing Lady Night!?
LN: My costume.
Allen: What a skeleton?
LN: No a reaper.
Allen: .... your weird.
LN: I know! *Points at reader* Now go read!

Today you were very happy, coming from p/c (stands for place) you were dressed up for halloween, and today you decided to dress up as a snow woman. Your h/l h/c hair was sprayed silver white, your e/c eyes were now a cold steel grey, and you were wearing a white kimono. You were waiting for your boyfriend Lavi to arruve at your house to go ti the halloween party. You heard the doorbell ring and opened it to find trick or treaters at your door.

"Wow, its a pretty woman!", said Lady Phantomhive.

"Are you a snow fariy miss?", said the little girl dressed as Grell.

"Why yes I am a snow fairy little Grell and Lady Phantomhive.", you replied smiling at them and holding out full sized candy bars to the little kids.

"Wow full sized candy! Thank you Miss Snow Fairy!"

After the kids left you heard his voice, "Well, well if only you were a fairy Y/N, but your a cold hearted snow woman."

You looked up to see your boyfriend standing there in his costume. You giggled he was wearing a long black cloak with a black shirt and jeans, with black boots and a fake gun and hammer at his side. He was supposed to be the monster hunter who was hunting you down. You smiled and dragged him into your house while you turned off the porch lights. You began grabbing your things and gave Lavi a light peck on the cheek. He smiled anlt you and then yelled, "Strike!" You laughed and walked out the door to his car knowing he was staring at you in your costume.

*time skip brought by Evil Snow Queen and the ghouls of Halloween*

You were at the party being held at Allen's house . You were with Miranda and Lenalee talking about boys or more like how Allen and Kanda made a cute pair. (Yes you shipped them together)

You watched Lavi talking with the boys and you smiled at how his costume fit him. You smiled at him when he caught you starring and he motioned for you to go over to him. You stood up and walked towards him, your hair and kimono moving rather enticingly against your body. You arrived in front of him and he asked you, with a rather flushed face, if you wanted to go home since you had work tomorrow. You smiled and remembered that you had to teach the kids how to draw and you told Lavi yes. You headed to the car with him.

*time skip brought by vampires and hunters*

He took you home and before leaving,  he hugged you and told you, "I love you."

You smiled and said, "I love you too Lavi."

Before you went inside though Lavi surprised you by asking you, "Y/N L/N will you marry me?"

You looked at him and squealed out, "Yes!" You threw yourself at him and he kissed you.

EPILOGUE:
You both lived a very happy life until your due date came, then you scared the living daylights out of him, by cursing him for putting you through this pain. But all of that was worth it for you had two darling little angels whom you called Karma and Eve.

P.S. Your wedding was great you made Allen cry and then after that you pushed him into Kanda. Well they ended up kissing and that was the best wedding present from them since you almost died with a nosebleed. Lavi was about to faint when he saw you in your wedding dress and of course yelled out, "Strike!"

The End

LN: So sweet!
Allen: ..... you like pairing me and Kanda don't you author chan.
LN: *BLUSHES* ○//////○ HAHAHA ..... NO *Looks guilty* .....maybe?
Allen: ..... Do you also like Lavi?
LN: *blushes even more* ○/////////////○
N-No!
Allen: *jealous* Then why did you stutter!?
LN: O shut it Allen! Readers please request stories!

 Do you also like Lavi?LN: *blushes even more* ○/////////////○N-No!Allen: *jealous* Then why did you stutter!?LN: O shut it Allen! Readers please request stories!

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.