Allen x Reader *Lemon*

LN: Hello there everyone! ○\\\\\○ well as you know, I have a really dirty mind right now. As requested by rosequeen23 here is your lemon! Happy Birthday!
Allen: ○\\\\\○ *frozen stiff*
PF: ○\\\\\\○
LN: Enjoy! ○\\\\\\\\\○

WARNING! This is a lemon! Not the fruit! Procede with caution for your own enjoyment, or just don't read it if you are innocent child. You have been warned! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!

You had to admit, being engaged to the love of your life was your dream, but the way Allen Walker was too shy to make the first move, was leaving you sexually frustrated, and telling your friend Angel didn't prove to help out.

*time skip*

Why oh why, are you doing this again? Why did you let Angel convince you to seduce your fiance? Oh yeah the woman was nuts enough to help you get rid of your sexual frustration. You were also wondering, where did she get all that lingerie from anyway? Of course you were wondering if you would actually be able to seduce Allen in it anyway. You looked down at the black and red lacy underwear and nearly transparent red and black lacey night gown. Oh you so hoped this would work.

*time skip to Allen opening the door*

You saw your fiance enter the room, so once he closed the door you immediately stood up. He turned around and when he saw what you were wearing, he turned a little red. (A/N If you call his whole face being beet red, all the way to his ears little, then I guess your correct Y/N.) You nervously walked up to him in your fancy lingerie, (A/N At least you weren't in your birthday suit! Oh and don't forget to remember to wear a condom. //slapped), and wrapped your arms around his neck. You leaned up and let your lips brush against his ear, and whispered, "Your waering too many clothes , Allen. Take them off and join me..." (A/N So brazen Y/N.)

Allen flusterly stared at you slowly unbuttoning his shirt, you then leaned forward and kissed his collarbone, and his neck, you then began to slowly suck on his skin, leaving a hickey. Allen moaned and blushed a bright red, you smiled and gasped when Allen grabbed ahold of you, throwing you onto the bed.

He climbed on top of you and began to trail his hands up your legs and pressed his lips onto yours. You moaned and brought your legs up around his waist and arched your back. Allen then thrust his clothed manhood above your clothed heat. You moan feeling his bulge nudge against your heat. You felt liquid pool down in between your thighs, you completely pushed off Allen's shirt. Your hands trailed down his stomach, tracing his abs and touched his zipper and undid the button and zipper.

Allen loomed above you, while you both panted, he then began to take off your nightgown, and once he did he threw it over your head. He then took off your underwear. Allen took off his pants, reamining in only his boxers he then began to play with your breasts. He grabbed one of them and began to roll your nipple in between his fingers. You moaned and arched into his body, he then grabbed your other breast and began to suck on it.

After a while of foreplay, he looked down at you questionably and you nodded your head for his boxers to come off. He did so and you leaned up and whispered into his ear, "Please come inside me, I need you."

Allen began to slowly ease himself inside of you, you gasped at the pain that you were feeling deep inside of you. Allen then completely thrust in, and you clung onto him, he let you adjust to his size, and once you gave him the go, he began to move. (A/N Allen shame on you, you didn't wrap your willy. *motherly tone* *sighs* We are going to have little Allen's running around.)

Allen began with a slow thrust, and he was gradually going quicker. You clawed at his back, and he threw your leg over his shoulder, hitting your g-spot and thrusting in even deeper than before inside of you. You felt a coil beginning to form in your stomach. You then felt your muscles clench around his member and you both came. You felt his and your juices mixed inside of your very core. Allen collapsed next to you and held your body close to his, and you both fell asleep.

LN: Um ○\\\\\\\\\○ well...
Allen: ○//////////○
PF: ○\\\\\\\\\○
LN: So happy birthday rosequeen23. Enjoy! I hope I did well on this lemon, I literally am drained dry of imaginativity.