Allen × Reader

LN: A request from JustDyana. Hope you like it!! So sorry it is so so so late. *crawls on hands and knees begging for forgiveness* I have been so busy and I kinda forgot I had this one shot request among so many of my other requests. I hope you can forgive me!

Y/N was gaining the courage to speak to him, her long time crush, Allen Walker. She approached him while he was talking to Lavi. You smiled shyly and said, "Hey Allen.... how is your day?"

Allen smiled at you and answered your question. Lavi chuckled at how your face turned pink at his answer. You were so shy whenever you were around your crush Allen. You smiled at his answer and tried to keep up a conversation with Allen, while Lavi discreetly left the conversation.

*time skip -Random friend types "hi I'm not gay, I'm asexual"* 

You and Allen had begun dating after a few months, it took a frustrated Lavi yelling at you two to take your obvious flirting with one another to another room. After that you both turned pink and got together after a bunch of stuttering. 

*random battle scene*

This couldn't be happening, the people in the Order were saying that Allen was a Noah and that he was a spy for the Millenium Earl. No, you knew he wasn't a traitor, but the fact that everyone was treating him as one was getting on your nerves. You walked towards Allen's room, and knocked on the door only to see Link. He opened the door, and you asked to see Allen. Link tried to get you to leave, but for once you didn't let your shyness get the best of you and demanded to be let in. 

Link let you in and you ran towards Allen, hugging him close to you. You didn't notice how Link left the room, and Allen was fighting himself on hugging you back. You looked at Allen with all the love in your eyes and said, "I don't care what everyone calls you, I love you and they can all deal with it, or go throw a tantrum for all I care!"

Allen smiled and returned your hug, you stayed in his arms and you both sank down into his bed, just holding one another. Soon enough you dosed off in his arms and he also fell asleep. A few hours later you heard someone muttering about how indecent and how disgraceful we were acting. You looked up at Link and just muttered, "Whatever Link." 

*time skip*

True to your word, you remained at Allen's side the whole time. Johnny believed in Allen and so did a few others, but they sure won't showing it, besides Johnny. 

*time skip*

No it couldn't be, Allen had woken up as a Noah, but he had been fighting it the whole way, when he was battling Kanda over Karma. You watched the intense battle scene and the end where the Crow appeared and bind Allen. You were being held back by Reever, and finally you collapsed in a heap on the floor. 

*time skip* 

The Noah had come to break Allen out of his cell, you on the other hand followed. Using your enhanced abilities, you followed after seeing Apocalypse fight Tyki. You saw Lenalee move and ask Allen to return to the Order, you landed next to Allen. Allen looked at you, and you grabbed his hand telling him you wouldn't be leaving. He took your hand and you both then jumped into the ark and went away with your boyfriend Allen.

*time skip*

You were happy with Allen, helping him out with his clown act and running away from the Order and Apocalypse. 

LN: Well then I have finished this story. I hope you liked it JustDyana! I have no idea if I wrote it the way you wanted it. Oh and here is a random excerpt of a story my friend wrote. Not PF another friend of mine.

*An excerpt of a beautiful story my random friend wrote.*

And then as the taco lord himself descended from the heavens, LN quivered in fear for her worse nightmare had just came true. The god stared at her, the crispy gold shell and the pile of fake ingredients streaming down itself like a waterfall, mocking the girl with it's presence. This was a disgrace. A false god, a dark entity, this was the one thing that kept her up all night questioning life choices. It was...a fake taco.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.