Kanda X Tori *Dedication*

LN: So it has been a long time coming but a dedication is here! I hope you like it Foxychick88.

Tori sighed, she watched as her long time crush fought with Allen Walker. Ok that was normal, but she couldn't stop those damned feelings from showing up again. She was shy and quiet, she didn't like to be the center of attention, unlike Angel, her best friend in the Order, who was the exact opposite of her, even though she was also secretive as hell.

Tori sighed and walked towards the training room, where she could be alone. Once inside she began to sing.

Release me~~~
Release my body~~~
I know its wrong~~~
So I am original~~~
I say release me~~~
Cuz I'm not able too~~~
I convince myself~~~
That I'm better off without you~~~

She sighed and then she was startled when she saw Kanda staring at her, with an irritated look on his face. She flinched and stood up only to be met with a hand on her wrist. She stopped and turned around to look at the male who looked at her and simply said, "So Mouse your singing isn't half bad, now scram."

Tori's face was flushed, but she didn't know if it was because she wanted to cry, or because she was embarrased, or the fact that Kanda talked to her. That was when Angel decided to come over and hug her, scaring Tori in the process. Tori had to admit Angel scared her sometimes, especially when it came to discussing the Noah. Angel just didn't really care about how they were the enemy and simply voiced it to her. Tori had to admit though, Angel was mysterious. She seemed wise beyond her years and right now she just smiled and said, "So Tori my little shy mouse why are you crying?"

Tori froze and moved her wrists up not noticing how her sleeves exposed her scars, to wipe her eyes. She was startled when Angel grabbed her wrist and looked at the scars. She felt slightly uncomfortable, but Angel smiled and said, "How about I go and bother your crush Kanda and lock him in a room with you, ehh?"

Tori froze and blushed red, "Y-you d-don't n-need to do t-that An-Angel."

"Oh but sweetie, I want too and besides I kove annoying my step-brother.~~~"

With that said, Tori was dragged off to Angel's room. The she-devil had something on her mind.

*time skip*

Tori looked in the mirror, she was surprised that Angel gave her a make-over. She looked at the extensions she put in her hair and marveled at how different she looked. She then looked at the blue flowers and braids that were styled into her hair.

She then looked at the clothes Angel placed her in, she marveled at the material and the quality of the clothes

She then looked at the clothes Angel placed her in, she marveled at the material and the quality of the clothes. They were beautiful, and she even considered the long sleeves that she liked to wear.

She sighed it wasn't as if she was ever going to use this to go out though

She sighed it wasn't as if she was ever going to use this to go out though. Tori was then cut out of her thoughts when Angel arrived with Lenalee and Miranda, saying, "Ok we all have a day off and the boys are coming too.~~ I even managed to convince Kanda.~~" She winked at me when she mentioned Kanda, while Lenalee and Miranda looked at my new look.

"Tori, you look amazing!!"

"That is true, Miss Victoria, you do look amazing."

"Yup. Now for the rest of us!!"

Miranda:

Lenalee:

Lenalee:

Angel:

Once the girls were done they smiled and pulled Tori along with them to go out into the town

Once the girls were done they smiled and pulled Tori along with them to go out into the town. Tori saw the boys waiting for them and blushed when she saw Kanda. He on the other hand was just his normal grumpy self.

The girls went to join the guys, Lenalee with Allen, Miranda with Marie, and Angel jumped onto Lavi and grabbed Krory's hand dragging them both away, leaving Tori with Kanda.

Tori walked silently behind Kanda and worried about what she would say to him. It was then she noticedbwhere they were all headed, no oh no, she saw a bar, and she knew that this bar had karaoke.

*time skip*

Ok yup, Tori was pushed up onto the stage to sing a song. Angel on the other hand just smiled and stood next to her saying to somg with her.

Tori sighed that was a bit embarrassing... nope a lot of embarrassment was what she was going through, and then just like that Kanda was very prematurely yelled at by Angel.

"JUST TELL HER ALREADY YOU DOLT!!! I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY MATCHMAKER ALL DAY WAITING FOR YOUR STUBBORN ASS TO ASK HER!! JUST TELL HER!!!" and she pushed Kanda, well more liked dragged Kanda towards Tori.

*minor time skip of 15 yrs or so~~~*

Tori looked down at the beautiful baby girl and little boy with blue hair and brown eyes, and smiled remembering the past. She heard a voice yell out, "Mom have you seen my notebook!?", and a teenage girl walk towards her, her long blue hair and eyes of her father staring questioningly at her.

"No sweetie, ask your dad."

THE END

LN: DONE DEDICATION PART 2 DONE. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.