Lavi × Reader *Surprise*

LN: A lavi short. Sweet and fluffy.
Allen: I hope its a good one.
Lavi: True I want more stories so far it's mostly Allen, and Kanda.
LN: .... ok then.

Y/N paced the room, she had just gotten back from talking to Komui and she couldn't help, but feel nervous at what she was about to do. Komui hadn't taken it well, even though she had left him knocked out on the floor, she was worried. When he had woken up he gave her time off and told her to tell him.

Once she thought about him, the door had to open to reveal her boyfriend Lavi. He walked in and began to feel the tension, immediately he was at my side asking me, "Are you okay. Are you hurt anywhere?"

You smiled when you asked him. "Lavi did you ever think about having children?" You felt him stiffen and he looked at you. Then he sighed and sank down on the bed. His green eye looked at you and he said, "Y/N I honestly don't know, I am a bookman and most bookman remain unattached to record history without any trouble."

You stiffened slightly but then you heard him sigh, "But I do wish that I could start a family with you Y/N." Your body lost the tension it built up and you then placed a light kiss on his lips.

"Well Lavi, I actually have something to tell you." You had begun to speak when he looked at you curiously. You then said, "Well I had been feeling sick lately, so I went to the infirmary and it turns out I'm pregnant."

You felt him stiffen with shock and you smiled down at him saying, "Surprise." He was in shock, but after a few minutes he stood up and picked you up with a happy shout. "I'm going to be a father!?"

You smiled and grabbed his hand placing it on your baby bump. He smiled and bent down to hug you from the waist down with his face on your stomach. You smiled at your boyfriend and you began to walk towards the bed.

You sank down ready to fall asleep after a long day, when you felt him wrap his arms around your stomach only to pull you in and whisper in your ear, "I love you Y/N and our child." You smiled and felt your eyes slip closed for you to enter dream land.

LN: I hope you all like this short one shot.
Lavi: So cute!
Allen: Ha Lavi as a father! *collapses in a fit of laughter."
LN: Triple update in a day.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.