Komui × Reader (Christmas Special)

LN: ho ho ho Merry Christmas! To those who celebrate Christmas. And to those who don't well Happy Holidays!
Allen: Happy Holidays readers! Hope you all enjoy this oneshot of Komui!
LN: Hey you took my line!
Allen: its almost time to open the gifts Lady Night.
LN: Hahaha time to play music melodies on the guitar. *brings out the guitar and plays Feliz Navidad while singing in Spanish*
Allen: Lets go and get everyone so we can open up our gifts.
LN: Now Allen be a good boy or else no gifts for you! *motherly tone*

Y/N walked down the corridor of the hallway only to run into a giggling Lady Night who was holding a guitar case. "Hey Lady Night.", y/n spoke to the giggling older girl.

"Oh Y/N! Why aren't you with everyone else by the tree and chatting along with the others?"

"Oh you know I wanted to get some paperwork done before Komui goes off and makes us all die enternally again, by forcing us to not sleep."

Y/N and Lady Night laughed at the head of sciences childish ways. While Lady Noght let Y/N go, she immediatley turned around an said, "By the way Y/N can you go and get Komui out of his laboratory for us?"

"Sure, I will be happy to do that."

You then headed to Komui's laboratory and once you entered you noticed him buried under a pile of metal.

You sighed and said, "Komui people are waiting for us to go and join them upstairs for the party."

Komui looked up from where he was sitting and said, "I'll go if you help me out over here."

You immediately froze over and said, "Help with what?" He showed you what he was holding and you smiled knowing that this invention was actually going to be a nice one. 

*time skip to the party*

Everyone watched as Komui walked in with Y/N. Lady Night laughed lightly and moved over to Y/N whispering in her ear that she was blushing. After the whisper, Lady Night moved over to where Lavi was and snuggled into his side.

When the time came to open the gifts Lady Night handed hers over to Y/N only for Y/N to squeal out since it was her favorite music album. Y/N tushed over and hugged her friend. Lady Night laughed and hugged Y/N back.

It was now time for Y/N to give her gift. Komui stood up and opened the box. In it was a beautiful tree decorated with pictures of all the excorcists, scientists, and generals. Lady Night smirked when she saw her pictures being put to good use. (A/N OTHER THAN FOR BALCKMAIL XD)

After the gift Lady Night pushed Y/N and Komui under a mistletoe. As per tradition you shared a small kiss. You then smiled and yelled out, "Now lets have some fun!"

THE END

LN: So sweet....Merry Christmas my dear readers.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.