Krory x Reader *Halloween*

LN: Hello, everybody a day after Halloween and I'm still updating Halloween one-shots, oh well! Hope you guys enjoy!

Allen: Well at least your finishing updating. 
LN: True.

You laughed lightly and smiled at your friend Arystar Krory, it was Halloween and you both were vampires for this wondrous holiday, not really you just wanted the candy and had dragged Krory out so you wouldn't be alone on the streets at night. 

Krory was watching you run around hyper from all the candy you had gobbled down a few moment prior to getting them, and silently laughing at your childish ways, but he did enjoy having you be happy rather than being down in the dumps. He chuckled lightly when you jumped on his back, and wrapped his arms around your legs, carrying you back to your home where your roommate lived. 

*time skip* 

Krory knocked on the door and Angel answered seeing you on his back and laughing lightly saying, "Sugar rush, and now its the crash portion right?" Krory smiled and nodded his head bringing you inside of your flat and placing you on the couch, where you refused to let him go, therefore he had to lay down on the couch and watch you curl up into his side and fall lightly asleep. 

Angel looked at this scene and looked at Krory, "Just marry the girl already Arystar.", then she turned around and left the room, leaving a red-faced Krory behind, being cuddled by you. 

LN: Welp it is a short one but I hoped you enjoyed it.