Updates Coming Up!

Hey hey hey LN here unfortunately PF ain't back from her trip yet so its just me! *sighs* I'm all alone. T^T. Well anyways, just to inform you guys on upcoming updates.
~Allen x Kanda Yaoi/Lemon
~Allen x Lenalee
~Komui x Reader Christmas Special
~Lavi x Reader New Years Special
~Allen x Reader *Slow and Painful*

I just noticed this but y'all are in love with Allen. So many Allen one shots have been requested. Hehehe hope you all can ask me for some more requests! Just know it will take some time to update them since I have to got to work and I also have other stories to update. Well anyways if you all want a specific oneshot with your own character pm me. I will try and see if I can write one for you. Hope you all like my stories! Send me words of encouragement and keep commenting it lets me know that you all actually like what I write. Anyways do you all like the quotes I sometimes leave on the oneshots?

Quote of the day: Love is a possibility not definite, even if you lose the first person whom you believed was to be your true love, then know this love is around every corner and always there, but you have to be able to distinguish love from lust, reality from lies. That is the true challenge of love. ~Lady Night

I leave these words of my wisdom with you all. Hope you like my quotes!  Sayonara! Lady Night out!

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.