Tyki × Reader! (Valentines)

LN: A Noah FINALLY!!! Sorry its late I was busy after work yesterday.

You walked over to the store to buy some delicious pocky. You saw couples walking hand in hand and you sighed. You wished you could have someone. You buy your pocky and walk out of the store only to run into a group of homeless men and a kid.

Your pocky was about to fall on the ground when the one with glasses caught it. You smiled when he handed it back to you. "Thank you."

"It was nothing."

"Oh and sorry for bumping into you!"

You bow your head and hear the little kid giggle. You look up with a red face and the kid then looks at your pocky. You smiled and gave him one of the packets. He thanked you and you giggled.

You left the group of men and the little kid to go on home. You felt a cold aurora enter and you look up to see the Millenium Earl. You sigh and say, "Hello there Earl, what do you want now?"

"FUFUFU Oh you know I just want you to join us Noah, my dear witch."

You sigh and cock your hip, munching on your pocky. "I'll think about it after all your going to use me as your ticket into the Order aren't you?"

You sigh and walk away from the Earl believing this Valentine's couldn't get any worse. Oh boy were you wrong, you found out a few moments after you were pinned to a wall by an akuma.

Before he was able to even hurt you though a Noah got you out from under him. You looked up to see none other than Tyki Mikk. He wrapped you up in his arms and brought you close into his chest. His hands splayed on your waist produced a heating sensation on your skin.

This sensations caised your powers to zoom around you both. Your face turned red when you made him feel the same sensation running through your body. When he got you out of the vicinity you thanked him to which he responded to you just like the glasses guy did.

You gasped and said, "Its you!"

He gaped at you, but immediately you blushed. "I guess I've been thanking you all day today." He cleared his throat and held out his arm.

"A beautiful lady as yourself should not be out by herself for today."

You smiled and took his arm. Maybe today wasn't so bad after all.

LN: So late.... like really late.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.