Kanda X Allen *Lemon*

LN: @meliodaslove sorry for the long wait. 15 more one shots to go.

WARNING: THIS IS A LEMON ANY INNOCENT SMOL CHILDREN WHO DO NOT LIKE YAOI OR HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A LEMON IS DO NOT READ WHAT LIES AHEAD. I STARTED IT OUT REALLY HOT AND HEAVY AND IT WILL ONLY INCREASE FROM THERE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND FOR THOSE OF YOU SINNERS LIKE ME WELL GO ON AHEAD AND READ TO YOUR SINFUL DELIGHT.

Allen panted and arched his back yelling out in pleasure. Kanda smirked while thrusting inside of his small little white haired lover, before he bent down and whispered, "Is this fast enough for you moyashi?", before he spead up his thrusts yet again, causing the white haired boy to moan.

If you want to know how all of this began, let me take you back to the very beginning, otherwise as known as earlier that day.

Kanda had been walking down the hallway to head towards his room when he heard Lavi ask Allen a simple question, "So has Yu, popped your cherry yet Allen?" He had frozen on the spot when he heard his little lover spit and cough out what he had been drinking, while another voice told Lavi to be quiet and not ask questions such as those.

He waited to hear what his little lover would say, and then he heard Allen respond, "Well, not yet. It's not like he hasn't tried, its just that when we get to the to the most important part, something always happens.  One of us is either called in for a mission or the base is under attack."

He felt his face flush a slight red, when he heard the other voice now speak, and with realization,  Kanda found out who the other voice was Angel. "So basically something or someone is always cockblocking and stopping you two from having sexual intercourse? Wow that sucks, but if you two were to engage in the activity again, would you like it hard, rough and fast, or gentle and slow?"

At this point when Kanda heard Allen's answer he made up his mind, nothing was going to stop him from being with his little lover this time.

"My answer to your question Angel is the first option." Angel and Lavi both whistled and said, "Wow someone is really sexually frustrated."

"Shut up you two!"

Now that is what led up to this marothon of hardcore sex, that both Allen and Kanda are now engaging in.

Kanda lifted one of his little lovers legs and brought it to rest on his shoulder, while he began to thrust in again, but with this new angle,  Kanda was able to enter even deeper than before causing Allen to moan out in pleasure even more.

In the next moment, Allen came and spurted his cum over his and Kanda's stomach, but Kanda wasn't finished with him yet. Kanda turned him over and bent Allen in the doggy style position, in which he began to thrust into his lover yet again. Allen gasped and screamed out in pleasure once again feeling ecstasy flood through his body once again, before he came a second time and this time he wasn't alone, Kanda came inside of him and the both, tired and spent, collapsed into a mess of limbs on the bed.

Allen moved towards his samurai indigo hair colored lover and cuddled into his side. Kanda wrapped his arms around his smol bean of a lover and said, "So how was that for your first time, moyashi?"

Allen smiled and said, "It was wonderful absolutely fantastic." With that said both men fell asleep within each others warm embrace.

EXTRA:

"Link, I don't think you should nother Allen right now.", both Lavi and Angel said to the inspector. Unfortunately, he didn't  listen and when he opened the door he saw both men naked as the day the were born, and the faint smell of sex was in the air of the room. Lavi and Angel both smirked and pulled Link out of the room closing the door and locking it once again with the key Link had, while moving away from the area.

"Well it looks like no one disturbed them now."

"Yes, but now we have to deal with this traumatized fool."

Both redheads looked at one another and then to the blonde whose face was blank and frozen. Angel smirked and said, "Shall we take him to the cafeteria and leave him to suffer?"

"Indeed we shall."

THE END

LN: This will be one of the few one shots that will actually be long after all it is a smut and I can't do smut in small doses because they, in my opinion, do not make any sense and are not good unless they have enough description and a good length. Hope you understood it, since I wrote this while half asleep and extremely delusional... I hate being sick.