Jasdevi X Reader *fluff*

LN: Being sick sucks. So this one was requested by lawluforlife7482. This one is actually rare to have been requested or asked for so thanks for the unique request.
Tyki: Yes, very unique.
LN: For today Tyki will be here with me....when I write about the Noah. Allen is a little tied up at the moment. *sees Road hugging Allen and the Earl is laughing at the tied up and unconscious Allen*
Tyki: Well then let's get along with the story, M'lady.
LN: *blushes furiously and begins coughing harshly* Cold..... and it's also hot... weather make up your decision!!!! *holds blanket closer* Now let's begin!
Jasdevi: Our first one shot!
LN:.... *stares* Such pretty hair....
Jasdevi: Don't you dare!
LN: *is already combing hair with her fingers* So soft... *begins dosing off*
Millenium Earl: Just let her Jasdevi, LN is a harmless little being when she's sick.
Allen: *waking up* Lady Night, no don't touch tha-... *sees her face is flushed and playing with Jasdevi's hair*.... *stares at the Earl with fear written across his face* Please don't tell me that she's sick!?
Earl: Is that bad Walker?
Allen: Don't piss her off, make sure she gets some soup and tea in her or else you will be dealing with a monster.
LN: Story time.

You blushed furiously when you met the eyes of a certain Noah, the sexy and delicious looking Jasdevi. Oh if only you could just run your hands through that long hair of his and kiss your way down his neck.... *censored thoughts*.

You sighed while running your hands down your dress, a long dress that hugged your curves and limbs. You were attracting the attention of every male, including the one you were fussing over. He had noticed you staring at him, only he made it seem as if he hadn't noticed, and it was starting to infuriate a few members of his family.

 He had noticed you staring at him, only he made it seem as if he hadn't noticed, and it was starting to infuriate a few members of his family

Your hair falling down your shoulders, and your dress flowing around your form while you were dancing with your older cousin who had begged you to come with him, so he could dodge the vultures, that the noble woman where

Your hair falling down your shoulders, and your dress flowing around your form while you were dancing with your older cousin who had begged you to come with him, so he could dodge the vultures, that the noble woman where. You rolled your eyes and began to walk away from the dance floor with your cousin. He excused himself from you to get a drink for you both, and a young girl with spiky hair appeared in front of you. 

"Hello, there young girl, who may you be?" 

"I am Road Kamelot." 

"Well then hello, there my Lady Kamelot."

"Road is alright, Lady L/N. I came over here to ask you if you would like to dance with one of my family members?" 

"Well, M'Lady I will be happy to dance with one of the Kamelot's." 

You were then led to the Kamelot family and you noticed the man who you have been staring at for a while was looking at you. You smiled and bowed, your hair fanned out and you straightened your form after your elegant bow/curtsey to the noble Kamelot family. The first person you danced with was Wisely, then it was Tyki, then Sheryl, who chatted with you about how wonderful his daughter Road was. You danced with most of the Kamelot family and the night was almost over when a young woman with red hair and green eyes made her way over to you. she smiled and you noticed the person she was dragging behind her, his long hair that enchanted you and his fair features. She then dumped him with you and said, "Please, just please dance with him, and the woman went to Tyki's side. 

You were surprised but noticed she only spoke with the Kamelot's for a moment and then left them the next, heading out onto the dance floor joining another group of nobles with fair, pristine white/silver hair and lavender/blue eyes. You then turned your head to the sexy gentleman who was at your side. You smiled and held out your hand for him to take, he slightly scoffed, but took your hand and led you out onto the dance floor. 

*time skip* 

You smiled, laughing lightly at Jasdevi's words, you giggled at the moment you heard him/them tell you a ridiculous story of how a person transferred all of their debts onto him/them. He, on the other hand, acted with pure pride and cockiness, something that was entertaining to you. the night had ended and your cousin was waiting for you in the carriage. Jasdevi walked you down the stairs and left with a curt, but genuine goodbye. 

*time skip* 

You smiled at the people visiting your family home, your cousin had announced his wedding to the Lady Evermore, a kind and gentle noble woman, breaking the hearts of millions of females in the process. After the announcement was made, your family decided to hold a ball as a celebratory event for them and had invited many of the noble families, including the Kamelot's. 

You smiled and greeted the guests when you heard familiar voices, you smiled at the arriving Kamelot family, hoping to see Jasdevi, alas he was not there, but two new faces were there, they introduced themselves as Jasdero and Devit. You smiled and greeted them, but still thought about Jasdevi. 

*time skip* 

(A/N I have been writing this for 3 days and I have been sick for 4 days. I'm dying... I hate being sick....TT^TT... I should be asleep...I have classes early in the morning, but ehhhh thats future me's problem.)

Jasdero and Devit were debating on becoming Bonded again, they truly wanted to hear you laugh and talk freely with them like you did before. It seemed that you liked them better as Jasdevi and they loved being in  your company as much as they denied it in front of their family, they truly enjoyed your companionship.

You sighed and entered the room after having left for a while, you were startled when you heard Jasdevi's voice sound from right behind you. You turned around and was greeted by him.

*time skip*

You giggled at the reaction you got out of Jasdevi, or more like the twins Jasdero and Devit, when you married him, you learned all about the Noah, and found out that Jasdevi was the combined form of Devit and Jasdero. You were surprised at first, but grew used to the fact that you married and immature, but mature at times, prideful, and arrogant jerk of a sexy man. You walked up to the twins and pressed kisses to their cheeks and said, "I'll be waiting in our room, Jasdevi~~~", and walked away.

LN: I am going way out of order for the requests, but I'm sick and trying to get better, while losing my voice, attending classes and cursing my life in general. I hate it, but I endur it.
Tyki: At least your still alive.
LN: Pftt~~~~ Have you met me!!!??? I have no life, I consider walking outside of my room an adventure. *cuddles into blanket and plays with Jasdevi's hair*
Earl: Have you ever lost someone you cared for child?
LN:..... To many to count and no I will not call out their name and become an akuma, I enjoy suffering this horrid life of mine. Now good day to you sir or in my case good night! *looks to readers* I hope you enjoyed this story, unfortunately I have no idea if I wrote it well or not, but I'm sick and tired so dueces my sweet little benevolent readers!