Tyki x Reader *Soulmate*

LN: 11 more to go. Enjoy!

You laughed while dancing in a long black gown, you twirled into the arms of your friend who smiled and twirled you around again. You stopped after a moment and looked down at your hand, seeing your clock count down from 3 hrs and decreasing.

You smiled at your friend and said, "See you tommorow, BF/N!" He smiled and said, "Go out and get him love!" You giggled and left the dance studio.

You walked to a nearby park looking down at your counter you smiled a little bit seeing it come down to an hour. You smiled gently and sat down at a nearby bench.

You took out your favorite book and began to read when you were getting to the good part, within the story, you heard a "Watch out!" You looked up and saw soccerball heading your way. You raised your hands to block the incoming ball when you heard a slight grunt and you looked up to see a man holding the ball with his hands.

You blushed a bright red and looked down at your clock only to notice it was at zero and you looked towards the handsome man while smiling gently as you said, "Thank you, for saving me." 

LN: Finished this one in class, I will try and update another one later on today.