Link X Reader

LN: So I am updating slowly but surely and all of my stories are going to be short from now on. I no longer accept requests and most of these one shots are gonna be angsty... and yes I do have some one shots with love and one with smut coming up. 17 more to go.

You smiled gently while greeting your friends in the hallways. It was a great day, and you were smiling like crazy waiting to spot your boyfriend Link, following Allen around.

You giggled when you finally saw him and you couldn't  help but giggle at the fact that he was fighting over food and desserts with Allen Walker yet again. You smiled and called out to your boyfriend, who then turned around and gave a slight smile in your direction while you greeted Allen with a warm hello.

*small time skip*

You were both in your room, with Link's arm around your waist, and his chin resting on your head, while he asked, "So why were you all smiles today?"

You hummed and said, "Oh, nothing much, just that I'm pregnant." Yiu heard silence and then a small voice came from Link, "I'm going to be a father?"

He then yelled out with glee while holding onto you, and bringing his face to your stomach he smiled and said, "We're going to be parents!"

You giggled and smiled fondly at your boyfriend.

LN: Another update done, hope you like this small happy one.