A/N

LN here and just to say 3k reads! Thank you my wonderful readers for reading my one shots! I am sorry that I have not been updating frequently, I have midterms and essays that I'm working on for my college courses, but I am trying really hard to update as much as I can, I have gone as far as carry my brothers laptop to school with me to update! So I have a question for you all, what do you think about my stories? Honestly I am curious, and I have noticed that Kanda's hair is dark blue, so I have to go back and fix that. 

Oh and here is a challenge for you guys I want you to decode this message and send me the decoded message, whoever gets it correct first gets me to follow them and they get 3 one shots dedicated to them, for 2nd and 3rd place they get a follow and one dedication of a one shot to them. By dedication I mean the one shot will be about you and the character you want. 

So here is what needs to be decoded.

367 255 69 7323377 66 9288723 968 4897 273 843 732766 949 69 7867437 273 47328 1 

Good Luck 

Updates to come: 

Marian Cross x Reader 
Krory x Reader 
Lavi x Reader 
Tyki x Akuma Reader 
Allen x Lenalee x Komui 0///////////0 *Lemon*  
Kanda x Modern Reader
Lavi  x Reader Supernatural
Kanda x Reader Supernatural
Reever x Reader Supernatural
Johnny x Reader Supernatural
Krory x Reader Supernatural
Allen x Old Friend Reader

..... theres a lot more ..... 

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.