Tyki X Reader *Halloween*

LN: Oh what a wonderful world~~ Not really, but hey yall and *cackles evilly* What a Wonderful Halloween we are all having!!! Kidding, but remember for those of you who are going out watch out for things that go bump in the night!

Allen: Let us just get on with the one-shot LN!

LN: Well alright then Mr. Beansprout.

Allen: HEY!!

LN: Enjoy!

You giggled lightly while walking down the street with your friends, Lulu Bell and Road. It was Halloween and the spirits were out to play and so were friends and their siblings. You giggled quietly again while Jasdevi questioned everything that was going around him, Wisely was saying he had a headache and Tyki was just walking attracting the attention of every slutty and badly dressed female and black feline. 

While he was avoiding the advances of those females, you were avoiding the other males whom you knew would try to make advances towards you, finally one of the females came to close to Tyki and actually dared to try an rub herself over him and you finally moved and grabbed her by the end of her hair, throwing her away from your boyfriend. You glared at her your eyes changing lightly to their Noah color until you heard a familiar voice and looked up to see a familiar redhead, who looked at the thrown female and then she laughed and leaned down and whispered into her ear. The slutty female ran off screaming after that. 

Angel laughed and walked up to you her black dress flowing around her and gave you a big hug, then lightly tapped the side of your face, "Behave Y/N, but you did well, now follow me and join us for a little haunting of the spirits. Don't worry Noah its a truce for us on this day of spirits." 

With that said Angel turned around and lead you and your friends and boyfriend to a home where a full out Halloween party was taking place. You smiled and pulled Tyki into the house followed by his family, and inside Angel handed all of you masks to hide your identities, and with that done you all went to enjoy the party. You remained nearby Tyki, and he had an arm around your waist and was slowly dancing to the music. 

*time skip* 

You smiled remembering the Halloween before where Tyki had gone up to you after having accidentally crashed into you, to apologize when he had messed up and became a stuttering mess, and you just giggled and accepted his attempt at apologizing. Of course, this was all after you had removed your mask and he was left wordless because he was unable to stop looking at you, not because you were beautiful, but because you had golden eyes. 

After that day you had been told that you were a member of a royal family of ancient blood and you had more responsibilities, and one of them was to be the ambassador to the Noah family. From there a relationship developed between you and Tyki. Now here you were at another Halloween party where you were being held by the one you loved and would always love, you leaned into his side and said, "I will always love you Tyki."

"I love you too, Y/N." 

The End 

LN: Hopefully I update the other 3 after this one by today. Happy Halloween!!