The End The Grand Finale

LN here! I just wanted to thank you all for reading, voting and overall commenting on my book. I know I was supposed to finish this one shot book months ago, but a lot happened, otherwise known as I got injured, yea I couldn't really type or write anything at all, I had writers block, then I got sick, again and again, then I got a new puppy, and she is a handful, but I was finally able to finsih this book. Now good news and bad news.

Good news I am writing other stories.

Bad news is I am moving from my childhood home and it is a slow process of moving rhings to and fro the new house from the old house.

So beside all of that, I thank you all for staying with me and this one shot book for 3 whole years whooo hooo. I thank my editor 2john367 who helped edit my work and people who gave me encouraging words of advice whenever I posted some info in my author notes or message boards.

Foxychick88
rosequeen23

Not just them but anyone who commented and voted also get a special thanks from me! I hope you all have a wonderful new year and hey y'all can contact me here on Wattpad to check out any stories you are writing to give you all feedback. I don't mind at all.

Finally, I  thank you all for remaining with me, this baka, lazy, idiotic, clumsy as f*ck *pardon my language*, very easily prone to becoming stressed, author. I'm missing a few things there but I give you all my gratitude and thanks for liking my work. I am very happy to see how many people read my stories.

This was only the 3rd book I wrote for fanfiction and I am finally saying that it is finally complete.

Thank you all! But now I must say goodbye for this book is now...

                        COMPLETED

Lady Angel Night signing off for the last time on this story!