About the author! Talk with the characters!

JELLO YELLO MY PEEPS! It is I Lady Night! So lets see. Anyone want to ask me anything comment below. I will answer your questions in another chapter forum. Or if you want to ask a question of a character please feel free to do so. So lets get to know me.

1. What is your favorite color?
Honestly it is blue-green but now I'm going for red-gold.

2. Do you like kids? Do kids like you?
Yes, I love children and they all love me. They are just so cute when they are little that I can't help but squish and hug them to death. The children love me for some strange reason they are all always attracted to playing with me.

3. Do you know what you want to be in life?
Yes, I do. Before I was aiming to become a Pediatrician, a doctor for children, but I changed my major to becoming an elementary school teacher.

4. How many siblings do you have?
I have 2 brothers and, my brothers are 15 and 9 yrs old.

5. Are you in a relationship?
No.... I'm still single.

6. Gender?
Ok a major question, I am a female. Yes, last I checked I was a girl, *checks again* yup still a girl. But it does suck being a female, freaking perverts everywhere!!!

7. Do you have many friends?
Well I have a main group of friends. Like I believe it is about 20-25 main friends I associate with. I have a lot of aquaitances though.

8. Do you work?
Yes, I unfortunately/ fortunately have a job.

9. What music do you like?
Well honestly my music range/genre is all over the place. I like Pop, Rege, Electo, Jazz, classical/pop mix, classical, country, and cumbias.

10. Do you watch/read anything other than anime?
Well yes I do, I watch and read marvel and DC, both shows and Comics. I also love Harry Potter, Doctor Who and Supernatural as well as a few other shows.

Well thats it for today? Any questions post them in the comments. I will try and update today.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.