Krory x Reader!!!!!! (Valentines)

LN: Happy Valentines from a single female.
PF: x2

You and Krory were friends and today on Valentine's day he seemed to be even more depressed than usual. He must be remembering her. It hurt you that he was sad over a dead akuma and he was still holding himself accountable for what he did to her.

You sighed and saw Krory sulking in the hallway, you immediately jump on his back and hug him.

"Krory-chan!!"

"Oh Y/N its you."

"Why are you so sad, Vampy?"

"I'm not sad."

"Now don't you lie to me. Why are you sad Krory?"

He began to sob and you sighed and grabbed his arm pulling him away from the wall and dragged him out into the village. You began to go and buy treats, by the time you stopped Krory's arms were full of Chocolate goodies.

You giggled and ran back to your room dragging Krory with you. You threw him inside and grabbed the goodies and threw them on the bed.

"We are going to have some fun on this day by pigging out on candy and cuddling on the bed, watching the movie , F/M!"

And that is what you both did. By the end of the movie, you and Krory were near sleep and you cuddled closer to your friend. You didn't notice when he turned slightly red, since you fell asleep. He smiled lightly and said, "Thank you Y/N."

And he fell asleep.

LN: So I did Krory for once and I don't know if it came out well.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.