Lavi x Reader Supernatural

LN: *buried in a pile of paperwork*

Lavi: Well she looks like she was buried in all her work. 

Allen: It looks like Komui's room.

PF: *appears with food* She'll come out...right about...now. 

LN: *appears and tackles PF*  FOOD!!!

PF: Told you.

LN: *Munching on food* Oh yeah sorry about the mess, I had to throw away all of these useless papers from like when I was a little munchkin. Like this useless picture I drew, it's a stick, at least I think it is one?

Lavi and Allen: Figures... wait that's a stick?

LN: Hmm*picks up another paper, reads and cringes* I wrote that paragraph so wrong... oh well readers ignore my punishment and go read the one shot! Enjoy! *goes back to dying in the sea of papers* 

IDEA: I got the idea of this one shot because I was influenced by....*dun dun dun* HARRY POTTER! JK Rowling you the best!

Angel smiled and looked down at the young werewolf, "You're a wizard Y/N." You coughed and choked on your food. You looked at the female wondering if she lost her mind. Angel laughed and said, "Sweetie, I may be insane, but I haven't completely lost my most insanely beautiful mind! Here." 

She handed you a letter, written to you, Y/N L/N, Nightingale Ave, 2nd bedroom on the right. You sighed and looked at it from the back, damn it was legit, it had the Hogwarts seal. You opened it and sighed, so you were 11 years old, a werewolf, and heading off to become a witch, oh the fun. (A/N Oh Y/N I would be ecstatic to head off to Hogwarts.) 

*time skip* 

You laughed and looked at your house table, you were turning 18 soon and you were going to be graduating Hogwarts soon. 

*time skip* 

A witch, a werewolf, and currently being in muggle England, you ran into a red head with beautiful jade green eyes. You quickly apologized and helped the young man up, he may be about 2 years or 1 year younger than you. He was surprised by your supernatural strength though, oh well that comes with you being a werewolf and all. 

You walked away from him only to hear Angel's voice yelling out, "Y/N watch out! An akuma is heading in your direction!"  

You sighed and jumped up dodging the attack and using wandless magic to throw the akuma back to the exorcists. Lavi was surprised at how you had simply sent the akuma back to them. Allen, Lenalee, and Lavi dealt with the akuma, while Angel ran and hugged you, "How have you been sweetie!? How was life!? I see you became a beautiful young woman!" 

You laughed at the jubilant Angel and answered her questions, and then you were immediately questioned by the exorcists. You sighed while the CROWS surrounded you and bound you in seals. (A/N Well we know that won't hold a witch, now don't we.) 

You rolled your eyes and simply slipped your wand out of your sleeve and dispelled the seals off. You glanced at the CROWS and raised an eyebrow, "I don't need to be sealed, I'll come willingly."

*time skip* 

Komui was rapidly talking about magic, witches, and wizards. The Vatican, on the other hand, wanted only one thing, to burn you at the stake. (A/N Well freaking Salem huh... well then... just try!) When the Inspector and Commander read the notice, you simply said, "If the Vatican wants a war with the Wizarding World, then go ahead, but then you would all be facing the consequences of war and a complete and utter defeat."

Angel smirked at that and laughed saying, "True, besides if you kill her, I will not be lenient with you Revellier, I will show you the reason why the Vatican doesn't even try to deal with me." Lavi, on the other hand, was trying to grasp the knowledge of another world existing in theirs already. Yes, he was surprised that wizards and witches were able to remain hidden from the bookmen for centuries. What he was wondering though was how you were so strong. 

He was tasked with watching over you and learning about the wizarding world. 

*time skip* 

Angel sighed, she had left with you since tonight was after all a full moon, she chained you up to a wall and a few trees. You transformed unaware of the redhead (other than LN) watching; Lavi was surprised seeing you turn inot the creature you were once, er twice a month. 

*time skip* 

You groaned but were startled when you saw Angel and Lavi, both of them looking at you, mostly Lavi, you felt self-conscious, your skin was bare, you were naked and Lavi was now just noticing, while Angel threw a blanket over you. She then knocked out Lavi and gave you your clothes, after of course unchaining you from the walls and trees. 

*time skip* 

After a few years, you and Lavi dealt with your curse greatly and well prepared and your relationship was fair, you couldn't bare children, you never got married and helped the exorcist with their war, you did visit Hogwarts especially when you heard about Harry Potter. You laughed seeing Angel talk with her baby and motioned to an elf. Life was good until He- who-has-no-nose began to mess with the muggle world. 

LN: And Done sorry it took me so long to update! 

Voldemort: Avada Kadav- *is cut off and destroyed by the devil* 

LN: HAHA! 

Allen: Hmm interesting.

LN: Yea.

PF: So I am a HUFFLEPUFF.

LN: *giggles* Of course you are, you sweet little loyal thing you.... I AM A RAVENCLAW!!!

Myst: *breaks threw the 4th wall* SLYTHERIN!!!!!

LN: What house are you, my readers in!? Tell me! I wonder! No bias here, I am after all in a group of friends with Gryfindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin!