Request????? {Closed}

Well are there any requests i have finished 3 but I haven't been able to update due to the fact that its finals here in college. BBBBBUUUUTTTTT...... I am almost out and I have 2 months free to update! So feel free to comment any requests and I will happily write them for you!!! With lots of pain and love filled hate the Lady Night is signing off!!!

Hello there PF here I am the co-helper to Lady Night other wise known as the person who takes her phone or notebook when shes writing and comment on the parts I find hilarious. I give her the advice on her stories if they are good or not. I only barely got the job 5 mins ago and I have to admit I like being able to read her one shots. And I also took this over from her cuz she passed out she only had about 2 hrs of sleep. But anyway feel free to request and I will make sure my friends cold heart won't ruin the fluff.

P.S. Yes Lady Night has a stone cold heart, and she still is able to write feels. When she feels something in her heart she says, "Help!!! There is this pain where the stone cold lump of rock in my chest is!" Well she is difficult but hey I more than make her feel happy.... anyway I was saying to request so I can see my friend happy!!! Well I guess I'll let you readers decide what to ask the author. Good bye and this is PF signing off with a Sayonara!

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.