Allen × Reader *Slow and Painful*

LN: requested by 2john367
Allen: why so much hate!? TT^TT

You and Allen had been best friends for years, having been trained by Master Cross. You admitted to having a tiny crush in the white haried boy. Unfortunately for you, you had to find out that Allen was the 14th and he would often face people calling him a traitor, but never you.

It just all of a sudden happened one day and you being his best friend had to go and see what was wrong. When you entered the room, you noticed Allen in his bed sweating. You also noticed that the wound he had gotten when he stabbed himself with his sword was throbbing.

You placed your palm on his chest and woke up the small bean. Whe. He stared at you, he seemed to have been in pain. He was gasping for air and he was clutching his chest, but he was calming down. You remained with him that night, helping him fall asleep.

*time skip*

You were gasping and crying out watching as Allen who was battling Kanda was waking up as the 14th. You saw him change, but before anyone could have killed him, he made Alma and Kanda leave through a gate.

He then changed back into his human form. You looked at him with tear stained eyes and couldn't help, but run to him. A few days later the Noah had broken him out of the Order and you watched in dismay while they ordered the excorcists to go hunt them down.

You froze and began to leave. You were gone and had disappeared from the Order. You arrived to a familar place where you began walking down the street where you ran into someone crying put in pain. It was Allen, you moved towards him and your sorrow filled tears spulled down. 

*time skip*

Allen had woken up as the 14th, when you looked at him you froze and then let a small smile light your face while you said, "Hello there again Neah."

Neah stared at you and he then smiled while allowing Allen to take over his body again. You watched as Allen's body began thrashing around in obvious pain. He began to scream and you left, you moved to the place you onve called home and entered. You smiled and sank down in bed finally allowing the sorrow to fill your body once again.

You felt it the immense pain as your mortal human life ended, and your new immotal Noah human life began. You woke up with golden eyes only to be met with Tyki's brown orbs. You smiled and said, "Soon he will join us and soon will we win this war with the excorcists."

LN: Double update! Yay! Part 2 anyone?

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.