A very special special one shot!

Allen: Hello there readers! So you guys are probably wondering where Lady Angel Night is? Well today is a very very special day for her.
Lavi: Yes, today is the day.
Kanda: That the she-devil was born.
Allen: I believe the proper term would be evil, satanic, crazy, and very weird potato female.
Lavi: You do know that she will kill us all if she hears you say this.
Kanda: She can try.
PF: You guys do know she can hear this right?
Reever: Why was Angel in the science division asking Komui for his medical equipment?
Lenalee: You boys better run, Angel will kill you.
PF: I will pray for you all.
Krory: Why is Angel dressed in black?
Tyki: She is planning to murder Kanda and Allen.
Krory: What is a Noah doing here!?
LN: Because its my birthday and I love love love love love Tyki!!!! So for once no fighting if you all fight, you will see why Allen calls me such things as satanic and evil.
Everyone: *sweating* S-sure.

Today was the day, the day that LN turned 19. All of the order was busy making food and planning for the party. All of the general's where here, waiting for the 19 year old writer to come out of her room.

They heard a crash and then a few curses and the writer appeared typing away at her phone. She looked up and saw everyone surrounding her in the cafeteria. She looked around as if curious and then asked, "What's all this for?" She gestered to the room and all the decorations.

Allen sweatdropped and said, "Do you remember what day it is?"  LN sighed and said, "May 13th right?"

Lavi anime fell to the ground and said, "It's your birthday!" LN laughed and said, "Oh yeah, I get one year closer to my dear friend Satan and Lord Hades, the death god and angel. So all this was a party for me?"

"Yes...."

"Oh, ok... so what do I do then?"

Everyone anime fell and said, "Don't you parents have parties for you on your birthday!?"

"Ummm..... no not since I was like 8."

"That sucks."

"Not really no. I had friends to spend this day with. So do you want to get this party started!?"

"Yea!!!"

*time skip*

LN smiled and looked down at her phone. Her family was sending her messages saying 'Happy Birthday!' She smiled and went back to having fun with her friends, mostly she made Allen faint by placing expensive and empty bottles of great liquor in front of him.

LN: I have officially turned 19 today and I am with my fellow Wattpad ,annoying ,writer of a brother who is annoying the crap out of me by looking at me type this out. He is pleased with it too, he is nodding his head and smirking his little annoying smile. Let me go get the hair spray, let see who smirks now. Good bye I am going to squirt juice on him. Dueces. XD ~°3°~

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.