Allen x Reader (Supernatural)

As strong as you were even you were unable to escape the emotion of love. You watched as the young white haired excorcist fall over the cliff and you used your magic to save him. You an orphaned witch has saved an excorcist, someone who hunted your kind down in the past.

You sighed as he appeared at your side unconscious, you then began to treat his wounds. Your black dress, and one gloved hand moved across your skin allowing you to move without hindrance. You began to chant Mando animos sol, aer et aqua Contradictionis mensis mihi aditus ad medelam.

Glowing lights surrounded you and you healed the wounds on the white haired excorcist. You sighed and watched as he woke up, he then looked at you and he froze upon seeing your unusual appearance.

After he woke up and noticed your appearance he began to question who you were and how you saved him

After he woke up and noticed your appearance he began to question who you were and how you saved him. You simply let a small smile adjourn your face and said you had your ways.

You stood up and were about to walk away when a clawed hand stopped you. You looked down at his hand holding you back, while he smiled and said, "Is it possible for me to travel with you?" You simply answered with "If you wish."

(A/N Hmmm not one for words are you. PF/N Why don't you two just already....*mouth covered with LN hands*)

*time skip brought to you by a certain Pineapple*

(You both already know your names.)

You both had been traveling for a while when you saw other exorcists appear. Almost immediately they ran and pulled Allen into a hug. A girl with green hair looked at you with curiosity swimming in her eyes. You began to move away from the group when you heard "Y/N!"

You turned to Allen who was currently trying to stop you from leaving. You cocked your head to the side when all of a sudden akuma made their appearance. You turned only to face a gun pointed at your face.

Your arm already raised you flicked your wrist and the akuma was destroyed. Immediately crow appeared and surrounded you. They threw seals to contain your magic but you didn't allow them to do such a thing.

The crow were blown away, before they even had a chance to touch you. Your eyes blazed a glowing gold and lights surrounded your body, your hair and dress flying wildly around you.

You froze and saw an attack you wouldn't be able to dodge, but Allen moved you out the way facing the attack head on. It was then that a certain crow threw a weapon with the intent to kill. You moved your body out from behind Allen.

You felt no pain while you lay there dying, Allen picked you up l, and with slight tears in his eyes, apologized for not being able to protect you. You smiled and held his cheek in your hand.

"Allen Walker it was nice being friends with you, you will always be in my heart and I will always be in yours. For a friendship like ours isn't destroyed, but always cherished and remembered."

(A/N Lots of words said there.)

With those words your body became one with the earth and you turned in beautiful lights. Allen would always keep your words to heart.

The End

Jk

Jk

Extended Ending:

After a funeral was held for you by Allen, he wondered how a witch could use her magic to destroy akuma and yet it was like innocence and sent the soul off to heaven. He then marched to confront the Order about this fact and so they could stop hunting witches.

*Far away on top of a hill*

You sat on a tree overlooking the graveyard Allen was in. You smiled while he pieced together what witches were for. You giggled and looked at your new form, you couldn't wait to cause some new pranks in this form. With those thoughts you jumped off the tree and used your magic to teleport to a new village.

LN: Sorry for not updating sooner, I am currently in school again and I'm sick so I have been slightly busy.
Allen: Its fine Lady Night-san, but where is PF-chan?
LN: She's off dying in her class. Enjoy the story readers.

Next Update:

Either

Lavi
Krory
Kanda
Or
Tiki
Or
Marshall Cross

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.