Cross x Reader Part 2

LN: I believe this was requested but I can't remember who was the reader who requested it. Oh, it was huntresskiller !
Allen: Well at least you wrote it. 
LN: Baby Allen is just so cute!!

Cross was pacing back and forth looking at his house, that was currently clean for the play date, between the beautiful Y/N's little brat, Nico, and his little devil who happened to be considered his little boy, whom he called brat. 

He walked back and forth and ran his hands through his hair when he heard the doorbell ring. He cursed lightly and ran towards the door. He collected himself before opening the door and took a deep breath. Then he opened the door to see you holding little baby Nico wrapped up in a black and white scarf, with a black jacket with a pomegranate decorating the front, while you held the baby at a safe distance.

He smiled and allowed you both in, you greeted him with a kind hello and placed Nico down next to little Allen, both babies immediately began to talk babble and move towards one another. You smiled gently at the older male who was sitting at the dining table and sat across from him.

You both watched the young babies playing with small little toys and stuffed animals, you noticed how out of the corner of your eyes Marian Cross was staring at you, while you watched over the little ones.  

Finally, you gave into the temptation and turned to speak to the staring and most definitely gawking specimen of the male species... (A/N Yes I went scientific this is what happens when you type a fanfic in a science class...)... and started to converse with the man.

*time skip* 

You giggled lightly and twirled your hair while sipping on some water, (A/N no alcohol for you! You're driving home.), and watched as the two little chaotic, evil and most definitely cute little beast known as babies crawled on the floor towards the toys. Conversing with Cross was enough to make you want to take to the alcohol like he had, which in turn made him pass out on the floor with the two little babies playing with his hair as he was passed out amongst their toys.

You heard a ring coming from your phone and answered the call with your typical, "This is Y/N L/N, how may I help you?", only to hear your best friend say, "How is my little baby boy on his playdate? Oh, and how is your date going with the handsome older male?'

You laughed and said, "Nico is doing fine he's having fun with Allen, while my 'date', which it is most definitely not, is unconscious amongst their toys." 

You heard a slight intake of breath and then immense laughter was heard on the other side of the phone call, then when it quieted down, you heard her say, "He's unconscious? Oh my, yep, that isn't a date at all!!"

You smiled and listened when you heard her ask when you were coming back because she had to take Nico to meet his godparents. You told her that you could leave right about now, you just had to excuse yourself and Nico. 

You ended the call and walked towards Cross waking him up by tapping the side of his face and the two babies slapping his other cheek and pulling his hair, he woke up and you smiled gently and excused yourself and Nico. You looked out the window of your car seeing the little baby boy Allen waving bye while Cross was holding him in his arms. You laughed seeing the disgruntled look on his face when the little baby slapped him across the face. 

You looked towards Nico who was babbling happily in his seat chewing on his glove-covered fist and asked the little baby, "Did you like today small little creature who is happily chewing on his glove? Will you like to come back again?" 

You chuckled lightly when you heard the baby babble and point his fist towards you, and then squeal happily, well you thought his answer was a yes to both questions." 

Maybe next time you could have another play date with Allen and his caretaker. 

The End 

LN: So yea I haven't really been active lately, I have been busy and have tried to update when I can, but I only have been able to type up my work, but not able to finish it up to the point of updating it, I have your request and I'm writing them, but it is almost Halloween and guess what everyone this one-shot fanfic is almost a year old, so I might be changing the cover soon, and I will have Halloween one shots ready for the day! Hopefully, I update later today, unless I am busy studying for my driver's exam, my literal driving test, ahhh the nerves.