Lavi X Reader *Halloween*

LN: Happy Halloween it's really cold outside! *doorbell rings, LN walks towards the door and opens to find trick or treaters, hands them candy* Alright, now that is over with, enjoy the one-shot, my dear readers. 

Lavi sighed and looked at Angel who was about finished with her costume when he finally broke down and asked her what he wanted to ask her, which was if you, Y/N L/N, had anyone to go with to the Halloween party. Angel looked at her sibling and sighed, "Just because I'm Y/N best friend, that doesn't mean I know who she is dating or taking to a party after all Lavi you could have asked her to the party before it was too late." 

Lavi stared at Angel and then made the puppy dog eyes and face, while she looked at his then grimaced and said, "Fine fine fine!! You win you cheating bastard, Y/N is going to the party with her brother Krory, she didn't get asked out by anyone now hurry up and get ready!"

Lavi smiled and fist bumped the air he would be able to impress Y/N tonight at the party, but little did he know that another was going to try and make a move as well. 

*time skip to the party* 

You rolled your eyes and walked in holding your brother's arm, Arystar Krory, who had come to the party with you since you both didn't receive an invitation to be another's date to the party tonight.  

Your dress was a beautiful midnight black, after all, you were dressed up as a Queen, royalty, while your brother dressed up as a vampire. Ironically, you ran into Angel and Lavi at the door, where your best friend Angel smiled and immediately grabbed you dragging you away from the boys yelling out, "See you, my idiotic brother, later and bye Arystar I'll take good care of Y/N."

You laughed but willingly let your friend drag you away and once at a great distance Angel turned around and then she smirked and said, "Do you still have an immense crush on my brother?" 

You turned bright red and nodded your head in which she smirked and took off while you moved towards the punch bowl when a man approached you and began to flirt with you rather obnoxiously. You glared and scoffed at his attempt to woo you when all of a sudden a woman grabbed him by the shirt and threw him to the side, then threw another certain red-haired male towards you. 

You looked towards the girl and noticed it was Angel who smiled and walked towards another person after kicking out the male, you looked at Lavi whose face was red and looked away, let us just say you both ended up getting together on this day of Halloween.

LN: I will update the other 2 tomorrow sorry for the delay but well I was busy today, sorry I will finish this sequence tomorrow.