*Christmas*

LN: Sorry I have been gone for so long. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Then for those who don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays!

Allen Scenario:

You giggled while handing your gift over to your boyfriend, waiting for his reaction to it. Allen looked at the gift and began to unwrap it only to see another box, then after unwrapping that box, there was another box, so again he unwrapped it only to see a note stating the box was his gift. Whils he stared at you as if you were serious you giggled and handed him his real gift. Then you kissed his cheek and giggled at the reaction to the gift you got him.

Lavi Scenario:

You laughed and ran from Lavi after he recieved your gag gift demanding if the gift was the real one. You smiled and ran under the mistletoe where you put the real gift. He arrived and before he could question you further, you kissed him lightly on the lips and gave him his real gift, as well as another little message within his gift. You walked away when you heard a thud and saw Lavi with a red face holding the pregnancy test and giving you the brightest smile, before embracing you.

Kanda's Scenario:

You sighed and placed Kanda's gift on his bed, since he was still away on mission and went to the dining hall only to hear whispers and see people leaving the hall, giving you smiles and wishing you a happy Christmas. You being the curious child you were walked in only to find Kanda. You squealed an dran up to him, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He gave a small barely visible smile and said, "Merry Christmas."

LN:  Sorry it is late, but I have updated.