Lavi x Reader *Angst*

LN: 6 more to go. Enjoy! By the way, have a fun Halloween for any of you who dress up or not. I know Halloween isn't till the end of the month but I won't be updating anything on those days. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I am actually pretty injured right now, my hands hurt and I am developing arthritis so I am also pretty much hurt, but I will try and continue updating. <- This was so long ago and it turns out I didn't develop arthritis but I did stress out my ligaments to the point that I was in pain and couldn't really close my hand into a fist. I am still in pain and still healing.

Lavi closed his eyes and felt his heart clench in pain remembering your smile, your touch, your small pecks on his cheek, your laugh.

He felt his tears collect in his eye, and he let his head fall down, allowing his hair to fall into his face. He felt a soft hand touch his shoulder, and he looked towards his fellow red-headed female who was his sister, her eyes also filled with unshed tears.

He finally cracked and let out a sob and felt his memories flood with the scene of discovering you.

Lavi walked into the door expecting to see you smile and run towards him to place a small peck on his cheek and ask him how his day was, but instead, he found destruction and then he saw a pool of red.

He followed the line of red and the growing pool to find your body, cold and lifeless. You had been murdered. Your eyes were lifeless while the pool of blood kept growing around your now cold body.

You had been killed and he had not been there to protect you, he had failed to keep his promise to you and now he was paying the price. He felt nothing but a cold numbness enter his body.

This had happened 2 weeks ago and your murderer was still out there, roaming free and not rotting in a jail cell, while Lavi was here at your funeral. Angel sobbed lightly next to him because not only had she also lost someone who she considered a sister, but a niece or nephew as well.

They had lost their current and future family members.

The End