Allen x Reader (Valentines)

LN: Valentines sucks says the single girl.
PF: I'll be your date! After all us friends stick together!
LN: You mean us crazy single females?
PF: Yup exactly!

You were enjoying time with your friend Angel. True it was Valentines and you wanted Allen to be there, but he was on a mission. You were sad but at least your friend Angel was keeping you company.

"Hey Angel what do you usually do when your not with your boyfriend?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. So I just chill."

"Oh..."

You began to read again. You missed Allen, but you had other days. A few minutes pass by and Angel looks up saying, "Hey lets get something to eat in the cafeteria."

"Sure."

"Lets see of Jerry made any chocolates for us."

"True lets go get some chocolates."

We walked down to the cafeteria, when I felt Angel push me in through the door and lock it behind me. I banged on the door yelling, "Angel!"

"Well I knew she was desperate to get rid of you, but I didn't know she was that desperate."

You turned around to see your boyfriend Allen in a tux. You gaped and blushed saying, "A-al-llen?"

"Ya thats me."

You ran towards him and you had a wonderful date where he gave you a panda bear and a huge box of chocolate cake.

You had a memorial date and he ended it by asking you a question.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/N L/N will you get......

.

.

.

.

.... a pet with me?"

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.