Lavi x Reader (Valentines)

LN: YO YO YO I HATE VALENTINE'S BUT HEY SOME OF YOU ARE LUCKY PEOPLE AND HAVE ACTUAL PEOPLE TO SHARE IT WITH. I HAVE MY WALL,MY BED, AND MY ANIME HUSBANDS TO ACCOMPANY ME OH AND PF. BUT SHE ISN'T IMPORTANT.
PF:HEY!!!!
LN: BACK TO THE STORY!! ITS A SHORT OH AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BEEN VERY VERY BUSY.

Valentines day. The day of love, or at least that is what is supposed to be for those who are actual couples. You were hoping Lavi would be taking you out, but something came up. A mission and he had to take it. Now you were spending Valentine's all alone.

You look at your friend writing in her notebook. You sigh and say, "Angel... how do you cope when your boyfriends leaves you for a mission?"

"That is easy sweetheart. I have the time of my life chilling not worrying about having to be pretty for human eyes. Basically I can go to sleep and enjoy my manga without having to worry about time."

You looked at your friend and said, "And how often do you do this?"

"I don't have a boyfriend like you, so every day."

You anime sweatdrop. Your friend was absolutely weird. You sigh once again. Then you notice her slam her hands down on the table and look at you.

"Stop with your damn sighing! It is only one day! You see him every other day. What's so special about Valentine's!? All they do is make roses and chocolate expensive for today, because they claim couples deserve a day of their own. Well do you know what that day is supposed to be!? Your freaking aniversary of getting together! Not just a day you can go out for a date! You can do that every other day! So until he comes back you will stop your damn whining and depression for him and have the time of your life with your friends. Lets go out and have a drink!"

You were surprised and smiled at Angel who grabbed your hand and nodded your head. She then took your hand and dragged you off to the cafeteria. She pushed you through the door and said, "You are so lucky I decided to help you guys with this!", and she stormed off, leaving you in the cafeteria with.... Lavi.

"I thought you had a mission?"

"Yeah setting up the cafeteria for our date."

You smiled and walked up to him giving him a light kiss in the cheek. You had an awesome date with him. All the while your friend Angel was in her room cuddling with her bed in her comfy blankets writing in her notebook.

LN: AND DONE! ONE DOWN A FEW MORE TO GO.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.