Marian Cross x Reader *AU*

LN: Welp time to update. Wish you luck with the code! Oh and first place has been won already so... its up to 2nd and 3rd place now remember you guys get a dedicated one shot.

You sighed and looked at your clothing, ugh taking care of brats is not something you wanted to always do with your life, but you had to do it in order to keep your home. You sighed yet again and began to cook dinner for the little brats. You then heard the unmistakable cry of the baby, you sighed and moved towards the nursery, after safely turning off the oven. 

You walked into the room only to be met with the sight of the crying baby boy, you gently picked up the baby, and the baby began to quiet down. You began to rock the child to sleep in your arms, when you remembered you had to go and shop for diapers. You began to move around the house getting a bag and the baby carriage ready to go. You placed the little baby down into his carrier, strapping him in. You then open the door and leave the house, locking the door behind you. 

You walked to the nearby store and entered, you looked down at the little baby who was sleeping happily in his carriage. At least he was cute, when he wasn't screaming his lungs out crying. You walked into the baby aisle and looked for the baby wipes and diapers. You found them only to hear a child begin to cry, you looked at the baby in the carriage and noticed he was still happily asleep. 

You looked to your side to see a man with long red hair struggling to hold a baby boy with white hair. He was dangerously close to dropping the child, so you moved over and caught the child and held him in your arms. You sighed and looked at the extremely tall man, who on closer inspection was rather handsome. He sighed and thanked you for catching his nephew. You smiled and handed the child back to him when he was done putting his things in his cart. 

You heard a light cry and moved to pick up the little baby boy into your arms. He was wide awake know and he was staring at the white haired baby in the mans arms. They both were staring at one another, they then moved their arms and made noises to reach for one another. 

You giggled and looked at the little baby, "Oh Nico did you happen to make friends with another fellow baby?" Nico looked at you and moved his hands to your face and responded with a, "Gooba goo." 

You smiled and looked at the man, "By the way my name is Y/N L/N, and this is Nico Night, and yours is?" 

"My name is Marian Cross, and this here is Allen Walker." 

"It is nice to meet you Mr. Cross." 

"Cross is just fine, Mrs.-"

"Miss, I'm not married."

"Oh I assumed since.." *gestures to Nico*

"Oh this is my friends baby boy, I am just the dedicated babysitter."

"Oh is that so?" 

The babies both then gestured to one another speaking nonsense to one another. You looked at Cross and  asked if he would like to arrange a play date for Allen and Nico. After arranging the play date Cross and you paid for your things. 

TO BE CONTINUED OR NOT.... ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT A PART 2 OR YOU CAN JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION. 

LN: So sorry for not updating sooner I have been well not feeling well, tired, a lazy ass potato and very busy. AND GIRLS THE THING WE FACE EVERY FREAKING MONTH IS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW.  

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.