Kanda x Reader (Valentines)

LN: Kanda time!
PF: *pfft* Sorry its just it sounds so funny.

You sighed you wanted to go out, but your boyfriend Kanda didn't. Angel was no help in convincing Kanda either. Your own best friend, Kanda's sister wasn't helping you out at all.

You huffed while looking at Angel, she finally sighed and said, "Fine I'll help you convince him. Come with me I'm going to get you changed to go out."

You saw Angel take out 3 dresses that were beyond beautiful

You saw Angel take out 3 dresses that were beyond beautiful. They were so pretty you couldn't believe it. She looked at you and told you to pick one. You did and wore it she then left to go get her brother. You smiled and giggled lightly.

*time skip*

Angel led you into the cafeteria and pushed you in and the sight inside of it was beautiful. Until your eyes landed on your boyfriend in a tux.

The thing was ......

.

.

.

.

.

He was tied to a chair, and his mouth was taped. You moved towards him and carefully peeled off the tape. Almost immediately he screamed at his sister that he was going to kill her.

You sighed and were about to untie Kanda when you decided to have a little fun. You sat down in his lap, and gave him a pout. Your hands ran down his tied arms and you said, "Do you really not want to spend Valentines with me?"

You leaned against his chest pressing your breasts againt it. He became flustered and his face was turning red. You giggled at him and pressed a light kiss to his cheeks while your fingers worked on the rope. Once he was fully untied he brought his arms up and wrapped around you.

Lets say that dinner was forgotten and so was the fact that you were in the cafeteria.

LN: Well there is some romance. I hate this day, its like a shout out to us single people reminding us how loveless we are.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.