Lavi x Reader *Insanity*

LN: hehehe I'm on a wicked streak, but it seems insanity is rather easy to write. Hmmm well on to the next update!! One more to go after this. 

Lavi glared at the man who was talking to you.  He was obviously trying to get you to sleep with him. He growled and began to head in the direction the both of you went. It was away from the party.

Once Lavi reached the abandoned room, he walked into the room only to see you underneath the man. He growled and raised his knife plunging it into the man on top of you. While you gasped and felt the man's blood drop onto your body.

Then you began to cackle and you grabbed your drenched clothes and then your face smearing the blood onto you.

Then you dumped the body of the now dead man and grabbed ahold of Lavi and pressed your blood smeared lips onto his. He responded in kind until you both were writhing naked and on top of one another in a bed stained red, almost like the color of a rose, but browning due to the impurity of where the color came from, for it wasn't a beautiful pure rose red, but a blatant crimson red that comes from blood.

When you both were done and fully covered in dried blood, Lavi possessively holding you to him, he said, "No one, but I can have you my love~~."

You smirked and wrapped your legs around his waist and said, "The same goes for you. No one but I can have you my darling~~."

After your proclamations of love you both laughed insanely then began anew your passionate lovemaking amidst the bloody bed.

LN: ......

Everyone else:...

LN: I can't explain what I wrote here.

Everyone else: What the hell LN!?