Tyki X Reader

LN: Hello there everyone a little short for those who have been waiting for me to update... I am better but classes are a pain and I'm dead... my brain is mentally exhausted. 

Myst: I am here as well, we are all zombies, oh well...

LN: and in a few minutes off to ASL we go. 

You groaned and began to seriously wonder why you chose to visit this dimension in the first place, IT WAS SO BORING!!!! All that people did here was cry for lost ones and then sign their souls over to a fat man with a grin and they ended up dying, forcing their loved one to suffer in their place. 

You floated in the air and finally, you gave up and went down to the ground and changed your appearance and began to walk around not attracting any attention since you didn't want to attract any attention. Walking around you sighed and noticed a man in elegant looking clothes stab his arm through another person's body. 

Well, that was interesting, you then noticed the clothes and the mans skin color, oh this was going to get good an exorcist and a Noah. This was getting interesting, you floated in the air again and watched the battle, especially the one between the Noah and a white haired boy, you didn't even flinch when you saw your creation turn into a claw. So that was the innocence your so called power created. Well, this was even more interesting, you saw that the Noah was about to be hurt badly and decided to intervene.   

You made your body appear and manifest itself in front of the exorcist and the Noah, and blocked the claw like hand, that had been turned into a sword. The boy was surprised to see someone stop a sword with their bare hands and he began to retreat. You smirked and said, "Sorry young man, but I'm not allowing you to take away my entertainment." You then grab the extremely injured Tyki and teleport out of the current battle field.

You felt someone else try and follow you, you felt that it was the big smiling fat man, oh this was going to get more interesting. You smirked and teleported to the other destination making the Earl back track to track you again. 

You appeared in your destination and dropped the Noah on his back and turned on the boot of your heel and leaned down smirking at the elegant, and handsome looking Noah. You opened your mouth and said, "You owe me for saving your arse, little Noah~~~"

Tyki, on the other hand, glared and said, "I didn't ask to be saved, I could have handled Walker on my own! Who the hell are you anyway!?" 

You smirked and leaned down, and whispered in his ear, "The creator of your enemy, I am the creator of innocence~~~", and you felt an ark land and the Earl come storming out, sword at the ready, and the other Noah ready to hurt you, but the froze when you pressed your lips to Tyki's and then you rose your hand and threw it at them knocking them all back. 

You left the astonished Tyki on the floor and turned on your heel and said, "Consider your debt paid, little Noah~~~" 

LN: And done!