Allen × Reader *Surprises*

LN: HAHAHAHA I'M ON A ROLL.
Allen: Yay its my turn!
LN: Enjoy!

You walked down to the infirmary. You had been feeling sick for a while and you had begun to think you were pregnant, but to make sure you were you went to the infirmary.

*time skip*

You were smiling and went to go tell Allen the good news. When you arrived to the room thay you both shared you saw your fiancee doing pushups without a shirt. You held back a nosebleed and yelled out. "ALLEN!!"

He stopped doing what he was doing and stood up heading your way. You smiled and said, "Allen you are going to become a father!" Allen immediately began to choke on air and he siad, "Wait what!? How!?"

You pointed your finger at him and said, "Don't you remember that day after you proposed to me how romantic you were amd in the night one thing led to another and well this is what became of that action."

You were taking this well, but Allen was freaking out, he was only 18 after all, both of you were. Although you were happy you were wondering ehat others would think of this. Your marriage ceremony was being held in a month.

Both Allen and Y/N discussed how they would tell the others. They finally decided to do it after the wedding.

*time skip*

It was the day of your wedding and your bridesmaids walked dowm the isle before you went being escorted by General Cross. (A/N As if this would ever happen!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

You arrived in front of Allen and was handed off to him after the priest did all he did and you and Allen exchanged vows and 'I do's'. You two were married and headed off to the reception.

*time skip*

You and Allen were having fun and finally when it was time for you to make your announcement, Lenalee made you and Allen do the traditional flower and garter toss.

Allen went underneath your dress and took the garter on your leg off with his teeth. You were siting down in a chair and when he came out from under your dress, your face was red. A few whistles were thrown out by Lavi.

You stood up with your bouquet and stood on the chair turning around and made to throw the flowers, but instead you jumped off of the chair and ran to Miranda placing the flowers in her hands. Allen threw your garter and Marie caught it.

You smiled and both Allen and you pushed them together for their dance. After all the fun and festivities both you and Allen made the announcement. You smiled and held the microphone in your hand, "By thr way everyone, I'm a month and 2 weeks pregnant." While people choked on their drinks you finally dropped the even bigger bomb that you still hadn't told Allen, "With twins."

Now you had a shocked husband, squealing bridesmaids, a furious General Cross being held back by Kanda and Lavi, and an unconscious Komui. You then smiled and turned to your husband saying, "Surprise."

LN: AND I'M DONE.
ALLEN: *SHOCKED AND IS A STONE STATUE*
LN: ENJOY FOR THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY!

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.