Tyki X Reader *Fluff*

LN: So hello there everyone I will give you guys an author note at the end of this chapter, please make sure to please read it.

You opened your eyes and gave a small smile when you noticed small arms wrapped around your waist. You looked down at your little boy, who was sleeping in your arms and brought one of your arms to his hair and began to slightly ruffle his head. He stirred and opened his beautiful golden eyes while starring up at you sleepily.   

You smiled down at your son who immediately went back to sleep while you stood up and went to the kitchen only to find two arms wrapping around your waist and you looked up to see your husband smiling his handsome smile down at you. 

You smiled and spoke, "So, Tyki, how was was work?" 

Your husband laughed and he couldn't help but lean down and place a light kiss on your forehead before you turned back around to make breakfast for your son. Just when you finished the pancake mix, you heard small footsteps and then a small voice yell out, "Daddy!!"

You smiled and saw your son run into his father's arms, while Tyki lifted up the small boy, then you saw the rest of your family walk in. You smiled and walked towards Rhode and The Earl who both gave you small hugs and smiled in your direction. 

You smiled lovingly at the sight of your whole family eating and looked at the photo of your other family members and sighed, but you shook off the negative feelings and joined your family, while your husband smiled at you and you smiled back happiness returning to your body and mind while you placed a kiss on his cheek and you turned to your son and placed a kiss on his forehead. You were happy with your family and happy with your life.

The End 

LN: Hey guys, so I understand that I haven't been updating at a common occurrence, and at completely random times. I just want  to let you guys know that I have been very busy, and when I'm not busy I am working on another project, or I have had writer's block, or like just recently I had my birthday and my brother's birthday as well to celebrate and then I also had my first fanime convention to attend, then I also have to pay for a lot of things now which means I have to work a lot more and therefore I don't have time to actually write. I apologize for not being active and I will try to update at least once a week before I end this book, but either way, thank you all for sticking with me till almost the end of this book. I hope you all enjoyed my writing as I have enjoyed writing for you all. I will try and update another one shot for today. Goodbye, my beloved readers~~~.