Kanda X Reader (Truth or Dare)

LN: Please reader's request stories! I am available for 2 months to update!

Allen: Lady Night you don't look well.

LN: Ehhh it's called depression but I have PF with me right now.

Allen: *pats LN* It's alright Night-chan you will feel better soon.

LN: I hope, I don't like the feeling of pain in my chest where my supposed 'heart' is and the thoughts going through my head.

Allen and PF: *consoling LN*

Y/N was walking down the hallway, as an exorcist with a gun equipment-innocence type, you would often try and train. You were trained by none other than Marian Cross, you had arrived a year ago along with Allen Walker. You two acted like brother and sister, even though you weren't related by blood and you were older. You were 18 years old with h/l h/c hair and e/c eyes. You owed a lot to your Master, hilariously enough you also experienced the debt he racked up, unfortunately, you being a beautiful girl, your Master would act fatherly and keep you away from guys. Especially when it came to you and Allen to go to the Order. While he knocked Allen out with a hammer, he was going to drag you away, of course all you did was threaten him and he left. You sighed when you remembered all that had happened when you crashed into Kanda. You looked up from your height of 5'7" (Sorry if your not this tall!).

"Sorry Kanda!"

"Che..."

"Hey cranky pants don't you 'che' me!"

You and Kanda never really could get along, you were too alike. He glared at you and began withdrawing his sword, while you took out your gun. Almost immediately Lenalee and Allen came to stop you two from destroying the hallway. It has happened nore than once before. You sighed while Allen dragged you to the training room.

*Le time skip- cuz LN is lazy* '~°3°~'

Lenalee had invited you over for a sleepover, which Lavi was holding. You arrived at his room and knocked on the door. Once you entered you couldn't help but laugh at the sight before you. Lavi was braiding an annoyed Kanda's hair! You entered the room and so began the games. You played poker first, Allen was pretty much cheating but hey so were you. Lavi called foul on both of you and you guys sighed.

Then Lavi got a brilliant idea,  "We are going to play TRUTH OR DARE!" You mentally facepalmed, but went along with Lavi's idea. Allsn went first and dared Lavi to do something stupid,  Lavi went next and dared Allen to sit in your lap, he blushed. You laughed and hugged Allen close to you, while a purple haired samarui glared at Allen. Lenalee dared Lavi into female clothing and Miranda dared Allen to sit into Lavi's lap. You were laughing while the two boys went crimson red.

Next up was Krory, Kanda and finally you. Krory dared you to kiss Kanda, you froze but sighed you chose dare after all. You walked over to the scowling samurai and kissed him lightly on the lips. You felt a bump behind you which caused you to deepen the kiss.

When you were going to pull back Kanda grabbed your head and kept you in place. You heard whistles and Lavi was laughing. You and Kanda separated, you were in a daze while Kanda smirked.

*time skip cuz LN is lazy and tired*

Krory told his embarrassing moment and you dared Lavi to kiss Allen on the mouth and the girls squealed. Then after they turned red and kissed, Lavi dared you to sit in Kanda's lap and make Kanda uncomfortable. (A/N Hehe a flushed Kanda. XD)

You sighed and sat in his lap, you then ran your hands down his shoulders and over his chest. You leaned in pressing your breasts agaimst his chest, and then you looked up from under your lashes and breathed in his ear. In doing this you made the once stoic samurai blush a bright red.

*and yet another time skip.*

The sleepover was ending and people were falling asleep. Kanda grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the room. Outside of the room the said purple haired samurai asked you a question and you smirked.

"Why Kanda of course I will!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You then leaned up and placed your lips on his.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
Who knew it tooo "Truth or Dare" to get him to confess.

LN: So long....ugh...*pokes PF*
PF: *writing* WHAT!?
LN: *smiles* oh nothing! Just bothering you.
Allen: ○\\\\\\\\○ *frozen*
PF: Is he ok? *pokes Allen and he falls over.*
LN: psh....he's fine!

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.