Allen Walker x Reader

Sup guys! I'm Lady Night and I hope you guys like this story! Oh and I do not own any of the D. Gray Man characters! So this story is set in before Allen became an exorcist.

F/c= favorite color             L/N= last name               h/c= hair color         Y/N= your name

e/c= eye color

You walked down the street, heading towards a bar. Your e/c eyes, and pale skin drew the attention of every male. Your h/c hair flowed down your back. You entered your favorite uncle's bar.

"Y/N! What are you doing here!?"

"Nothing, just coming to visit my favorite Uncle." you giggled while you hugged your uncle.

Your uncle smiled and hugged you back before he told you some bad news. "Y/N, your friend, Marie, her twin sister just died."

"No! Marissa died!? How is Marie?"

"She isn't taking it well."

"I must go and visit her, even if it is just to console her."

"Be careful Y/N! There have been mysterious deaths in the area!"

You smiled at your uncle, kissed his cheek and said, "I'll be careful."

With that said you went to your friends house, but Marie seemed like a different person. She took you to a graveyard, and from there she transformed into this huge thing. Before she could kill you though you saw a man with red hair and a mask say something like, "Idiot disciple, do something."

You saw a boy with white hair, whose hand transformed into a claw. He destroyed your friend and you watched from where you were. After having witnessed the death of your best friend you lay mutely on the ground, when the boy came towards you. He held out the hand that transformed into a claw, but you felt no fear when you looked at him and took it. He smiled at you and said, "My name is Allen Walker."

"Thank you, but what happened to my friend?"

"She was turned into an akuma, she was already dead."

"Akuma...?"

"A weapon created by the Earl."

" I have no idea what happened, but thank you for saving me." You smiled at Allen and kissed his cheek. He blushed while his master just yelled at him.

"Idiot disciple stop your flirting and hurry on over!"

"I'm coming!" (A/N Allen you're not denying that you were flirting...*smirks*)

When the boy was leaving you yelled out, "Good-bye Allen!"

*le time skip brought by a SQUASH*

Two days had gone by since you had seen Allen when you noticed a red haired man drinking. He leaves a note with your uncle saying he will leave his disciple to pay back what he owes. When his disciple arrived you noticed it was Allen and smiled at him saying, "Well hello there again!"

"Hey there.....?"

"Oh it's Y/N L/N."

To be continued......

So this is part one. Hope you enjoyed since I was lost. ~Lady Night   

LN: Sup guys!
Allen: Miss Night you shouldn't address people like that.
LN: Quiet down shorty. I can greet however I like!
Allen: 💢Who are you calling short!
LN: You I'm calling you short after all I'm taller!
Allen: 💢My name isn't shorty.
LN: Shut it and reader-san feel free to make a request. For all I care it could be Yullen or Reader × character, or character x character. But please request stories!
Allen: *mumbling* baka author. *get hit on the head with a flying potato.*
LN: Oh where did that potato come from. *smirking*

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.