Allen x Reader *Insanity*

LN: Another short, but it is simple and mudane, as well as insane.

You smiled while happily humming in your head while walking with the food tray in your arms. You walked into a room and saw Allen, tied up in chains, with no way of getting out. You smiled and placed a gloved hand on his cheek.

~~Wake up my love!~~

You saw his eyes flutter open only to stare at you in surprise and then in horror.

"Y/N please tell me you didn't kill or hurt anyone!"

You smiled pleasantly and looked in the mirror hanging in the room seeing your blood stained face and clothes. You simply laughed and said, "No silly I was simply making dinner!"

You turned around with a wicked gleam in your madness induced eyes and maniac smile.  Allen had slightly calmed down until you lifted off the cap of the tray on the dinner plate.

Allen cried out in horror and fear when he saw the head of Lenalee on the platter before him, while you smiled wickedly and said, "She thought, she could take you from me! Well she thought wrong~~."

And with that you left the room a rather maniacal cackle sounding out of your mouth.

All the while watching from far away was a woman who once was your friend sigh and say, "I told Allen that Y/N was a possessive Yandere."