Allen x Kanda (Yaoi/ Lemon)

LN: I hope I can do it! My first yaoi lemon!
Allen: ..... ○//////○ *currently dead*
LN: Go on and read! Requested by 2john367

WARNING: THIS IS A LEMON (NOT THE FRUIT) SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ DON'T AND IF YOU ARE DIRTY MINDED AND LIKE LEMONS WELL THEN GO ON AHEAD AND READ.

Allen and Kanda had been dating for two months now, and even though the relationship was rocky at first, they overcame the difficulties and were currently happy. Unfortunately Allen was getting frustrated  (A/N not emotionally but well sexually.), and he was waiting for Kanda to make the first move. Allen walked into his room and sank down on his bed. He was fed up on waiting if Kanda didn't make the first move, then he would!

*le time skip brought by a blushing Kanda* (A/N I can't wait to see that!)

Kanda walked to beansprouts room, only to hear a moan on the other side of the door. He walked through the door quietly to see the beansprout asleep, but sweating amd flushing.

He then saw Allen move his legs, rubbing them together while moaning a name. His name. Kanda locked the door, and moved towards his little beansprout. He sank down on the edge of the bed and placed his hand on Allen's chest.

THE END
.
.
.
.
HAHA JK JK JUST KIDDING GO ON AHEAD AND CONTINUE READING

He bent down and placed a kiss on 'moyashis' lips. (A/N Allen-kun is moyashi) He began to unbutton Allen's shirt, (A/N Kanda your taking advantage of a smol bean! XD) while Allen woke up. (A/N Hehehe Jk. So what shoot me!)

"K-kanda!?" Allen looked up at the passive samurai who was currently undressing him. (A/N Is it getting hot in here or is it just me!?)

Kanda helped Allen get out of his clothes, (A/N only the top half this must be torture for you all.), and began to slowly kiss the beansprout. Allen was happy that his samurai boyfriend finally made a move, and he shivered with excitement seeing Kanda's long fingers skim over his pale chest.

He felt his *little friend* (A/N Boy that thing ain't littl-//slapped) spring to life. He began to move his hips alerting the pretty boy samurai, who looked down and let out a slight smirk.

(A/N Should I continue and bring out the tanks of holy water!? Eh whatevs *takes out bars full of sin and dunks them into the holy water* Now lets continue.)

He pushed Allen back on the bed even more, allowing his lips to travel down from Allen's neck to his chest. He stopped around one of his nipples and gently bit it. Allen moaned and Kanda began to move down again sucking on the side of Allen's stomach leaving a hickey.

His hands ghosted down to the beansprouts pants, and undid the first button. He then pushed the pants and underwear down from Allen's pale, waist and long legs.

Kanda stared at the 6 inch d*ck in front of him. He then wrapped his arms around Allen's waist and placed a chaste kiss on the head of the c*ck. A hint of precum errupted from it and he allowed his tongue to catch it, causing the panting Allen to moan.

(A/N Is the room getting hotter or is it still just me!?)

Kanda made quick work of his shirt letting it slide off of his frame, and grasped the smaller boys d*ck and stroked him, causing the boy to pant and moan. He then leaned down and brought the large d*ck into his mouth, bobbing his head and stroking with both tongue and hand the member of the moaning beansprout.

(A/N I almost deleted all I had written freaking 643 words would have disappeared!!)

Allen jumped when he felt long cold fingers prod and enter his hole. He let out a moan and told Kanda, "K-kanda faster go faster! I'm about to cum!" He grasped the bed sheets while he let his member spray his load into the samurai's mouth.

He fell down from his climax, but felt excited again when two more fingers entered his hole scissoring and stretching him out. Allen looked at Kanda's half-clothed frame and he let one of his hands trail and define Kanda's chest, until he reached the boy's pants, where and overly hard member was straining to get out.

He grasped the edge of Kanda's pants and and let one of his hands drift in, cupping the huge throbbing heat of Kanda's manhood. He then let his other hand unbutton and push down both of Kanda's pants and briefs to the ground.

Kanda looked upon the smaller boy who was pumping his member, only for said boys wrists to be caught and his waist to be lifted, while the samurai eased himself into his lover, thrusting in and out rather fast.

Kanda then lifts a pale leg over his shoulder and thrusted in even deeper, causing the moyashi to moan loudly,  and scream out Kanda's name. A few more of these deep thrusts and Kanda hit the moyashi's prostate, causing the boy to squirt cum on his chest, while Kanda came inside of him.

He rolled onto the bed and hugged Allen while murmuring, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Ready for Round two?"

"Wait w-what!?"

Extra:

Lenalee and Lavi were heading to Allen's room to tell him that they had a mission to get ready for soon, but before knocking on the door they heard a noise. They leaned in closer only to then hear a loud moan and panting along with, "Go faster Kanda! Faster!"

They even heard, "I want you to go in even deeper and harder inside of me." , and they also heard, "I'm cuming!"

Lets just say they left the area with red faces and Lavi had a major nosebleed, while Lenalee was fangirling.

LN: ○\\\\\\\\\○ So I have no idea if it is good!
Allen: ○////////○ *dead*
PF: ○\\\\\\\\○ So detailed!
LN: I could have detailed it even better, but I was trying to finish it fast or else it would have gone on and on describing the different positions they used. Welp! Go ahead and make Requests!

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.