Lavi x Tori *Dedication*

LN: The final dedication to my dear reader Tori, enjoy the one-shot!

Tori looked surprised when she saw Angel walking towards her with a determined look on her face. She began to back away from the overly insane female writer, but before she could successfully run away, Angel arrived and grabbed ahold of her. Tori squeaked in surprise and looked at Angel with fear written on her face, while Angel immediately got down on her knees and began to beg.

Tori shook her head furiously, no no no no, she wasn't going to go to a party and sing in front of people whom she probably had a class with. All the while, Angel began to tell her that it would be fun and that Lavi would be there. Tori's face flushed a light red and she began to stutter out an excuse, but Angel finally said, "Please, it would be a nice going away present for your best friend B/FN, and I'll help you out with singing, dancing, and getting ready. Just please help me out with this! After all, you are the best singer out of all of us."

Tori blushed 10 shades of the rainbow... kidding.... she blushed 10 shades of crimson jalapeno red. Then she subtly nodded her head and Angel squealed and hugged her thanking her repeatedly. Tori sighed and began to head to class where she was going to take an exam.

*Time Skip*

Tori grasped the wall and panted, her face flushed red, then she takes in the much-needed breath, corsets were difficult to put on and difficult to breathe in. She sighed and saw Lavi dressed and ready for his part within their theater class. She blushed a light red and walked out in her finished ensemble, and she began to state her lines.

After class was over, Lavi walked over and asked if she was going to the party, Tori flushed a light pink and she nodded her head

After class was over, Lavi walked over and asked if she was going to the party, Tori flushed a light pink and she nodded her head. Lavi smiled and gave an elegant bow and grabbed her hand pressing a light kiss on it and stated, "Then I will see you there m'lady."

Tori was now a bright red color, while Lavi walked away and joined his friend, Allen, to go into their dressing room. Then she was dragged out of her stupor by an enthusiastic Angel and Lenalee, and they helped her get out of her get-up. She walked out of the dressing room and caught up with her friend B/FN.

*time skip*

It was time for the party and Angel was helping Tori get dressed in clothing that matched the party theme.

Then Tori and Angel walked out onto the stage to perform the duet

Next song. With help from a male singer.

Then the last song only Tori sings:

By the end of the song Tori was tired but she smiled shyly at her audience who clapped and applauded for her performances. Her best friend B/FN ran up to her and gave her a big hug thanking her for the going away present. Tori smiled and saw Angel walking up to her thanking her at a mile per second rate, and finally she let out a much needed gasp and said, "A recording agency wants to hire you!"

Tori stood there shocked but smiled at the tired Angel and told her, "I'll think about it Angel." Angel smiled and then gave a playful smirk, "Redhead with an eyepatch heading this way!!" Both her and B/FN ran out of the way and left you alone with Lavi.

Lavi blinked his eyes and said, "Was my sister here a moment ago, cuz I could have sworn, oh well, Tori you were absolutely brilliant out there on stage today."

(A/N oh great I sound different with my wording there.)

Tori blushed and thanked Lavi, while they sat down and began to talk, which ended up in Angel arriving and yelling at her brother, "Just do it!!! We have to hurry!! Grandpa is in his way here!!" Lavi gave a slight twitch and asked if you would like to go on a date with him sometime.

Tori gave a slight giggle with a blush covering her face and stated, "Yes."

After that you saw a small man who resembled a panda came in and attacked Lavi while scolding him.

*major time skip*

Tori laughed looking at the memories in the photo album while talking to a young red head who resembled her father more than anything. Tori looked at the last photo which had Lavi in a tux on their wedding day before closing the album and taking her child to go to bed, where she met her husband and they walked off to their own room.

THE END

THE END

LN: I am so sorry for having been gone so long and not updating. I have been well tired, insomnia came back, studying, questioning my life existence on if I really need to get my degree and a whole bunch of things including a shit ton of drama. As you have noticed PF is no longer involved in my life, but that was drama 1 the rest of the drama is all around me that I honestly question how it got there, but gomen gomen I apologize for not updating. *Hands over a sword to readers* End my pathetic little life if you so wish, but remember I will come back as a crazy poltergiest and haunt you. Welp onto the next update, unless wait gosh darn it I have work hopefully I finish before I have work.