Cross X Reader

LN: Well let's begin with none other than the one, the only, Marian Cross!! So let me let Allen shed light on what this one shot will be about! 

Allen: M-m-master-r!!?

LN: Yes, Allen your master, now get on with it!!

Allen: Reader-chan is a professional dancer, and one-day innocence reacts to you when none other than General Cross is walking by!

LN: So, that the sneak peak, summary, whatever it is, now lets read the one shot! Or in my case write, read and correct it! Enjoy!

You were moving your body to the rhythm of the music, a drum beat, you moved your legs, another solo beat and you moved your hips. Then they began to do multiple beats and you moved your hips, legs, and jumped along with the rhythm causing the bells on your arms and legs to ring.

A distance away from a certain general noticed one of the many pieces of innocence that he carried was reacting, he let it go and it flew towards you, while you were dancing.      

You felt something hit your ankle bracelet, A/N: an anklet I think it is called, with its bells and charms, you looked down to see it glowing, and only then do you hear a voice say, " So you, beautiful young lady, are an accommodator of this new innocence." 

You looked at the man and blushed a light red, he was tall, rough and a ruggedly handsome man with a mane of messy red hair, yet what he said confused you.

"Innocence accommodator?" 

He nodded his head and began to explain to you exactly what it meant.

*time skip* 

You sighed and looked around to see the man you were looking for, Marian Cross, the man who had found you and later sent you on your way to the Black Order. You walked over to him and saw a young white haired boy appear out of nowhere and begin to talk to Cross. You simply just approached them both and said, "Well, well, well if it isn't General Marian Cross. Longtime no see, huh, Cross?" 

Cross' face just paled when he saw you and began to slowly back away from you, "Now where do you think you are going?" Your smile turned dark and before he could fully run away, you had activated your innocence and appeared behind him. You grabbed hold of his ear and pulled, "You are going to call Komui right this instant and explain your situation to him!"

The young boy looked at you and you smiled at him still keeping a firm grip on Cross' ear and said, "Who might you be young one?" The white haired boy smiled and said, "My name is Allen Walker ma'am!" 

*time skip* 

Cross had reported to the Order and was currently mumbling something about you being a stubborn, mean, and evilly beautiful woman. You sighed and looked at the young boy, Allen Walker, being trained by Cross, and ran a hand through your h/l, h/c hair when you noticed some females stare at the sulking Cross. 

You smirked and before they could approach him, you yelled out, "Cross!" While Cross turned around to look at you, you smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck and stood on your toes catching his lips with yours. You kissed him deeply, and pushed away after a moment and left the stunned General, you walked towards Allen and took him into the nearby tavern. All the while, Cross was too stunned to notice that his face was red, something that was unusual for him and in his thoughts, he was simply thinking about how beautiful and daring of a woman that you were. 

LN:  So yes it is out of character for Cross, but hey its all good! And such a cute Allen child!

Allen: *Annoyed* What did you say LN!?

LN: *giggles* Aww he's still so cute!

Allen: I am not cute LN!

LN: Aww such a cute boy! *grabs and pinches cheeks* 

Lavi: Who the hell gave Angel-

PF: WHO THE HELL GAVE HER CHEESE!!!! DAMN IT, SHE IS HIGH PER NOW! *grabs water bottle* Hold her down! 

LN: *takes the water bottle and drinks it in sips* Hmm I feel better.

PF: *sighs* really!? I wanted to hold you down!

LN: *smiles* Never going to happen.