Allen x Reader *Angst*

LN: 7 more to go. Enjoy the one-shot or not, I mean it is angst. I feel no need to write fluff this book is mostly fluff so now I am incorporating a bit of Angst.

You glared at the white-haired boy in front of you and said, "You are the one you betrayed me, Allen, you were the one who decided to kiss another woman in front of me and sleep with her afterward. Hope you have a happy family you *ssh*le!"

You slammed the door to your room and locked it. Your felt tears collect into your eyes and you collapsed onto the floor, feeling the pain in your heart increase when finally you began to cry.

You were crying your heart out for hours and for days only to have the one person who could help you bang open your door and yell out, "Bit*h get up we are going to get you out of this hole of a house you have and get you back to being fit as a fiddle."

You glared slightly at the red-headed woman in front of you who was staring down at you with a scary look on her face. "Leave me alone to wallow in my pity and worthless self."

Angel rose her voice and said, "Oh hell no, woman get your ass up and face the damn world, you must stand up for yourself and show Allen what he messed up in being a part of! So my beautiful Y/N get your ass up off the floor and get dressed up. We are going to the bar and get drunk."

You gave a small chuckle and got up to join your friend to go to the bar maybe you'll be able to drown your sorrows in alcohol.

*time skip*

You smiled gently while holding the hand of your friend, who right now was smiling gently at you. "Y/N do you finally want to get married to F/N (fiance's name)?"

You smiled and said, "Yup besides it has been 6 years since you broke into my house and took me out to that bar where I met him."

She smiled and said, "Well it was a better idea than taking you to kill a small white-haired old man."

You both smile and leave the store.

The End