Link x Reader *Sisterly Love*

LN: heyo everyone! Sorry I've been gone for so long! I have been busy! But I'm back and just to let you all know I do plan to finish this book and sometime soon, so without further adieu I give you this one shot. P.S. I know I said no more fluff but I plan to do Link and Krory and I just can't do angst for them!

You opened your eyes only to see the blank wall that was above you. You sighed and got up from your bed, when you felt small arms wrapped around your waist.

You smiled while looking down at your little brother Link, who was sleeping in your room. The little sneak must have entered your room and snuck into your bed. You smiled lightly and smoothed out his hair, while slowly unwinding his arms from your body.

You got up and went to your closet getting out your CROW uniform, and changing out of your nightgown. You sighed and bent down to wake Link.

"~Link... Link... Link~~ time to wake up~~."

He still wouldn't wake up, so you sighed while feeling a tick mark appear on your head.

"LINK YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!"

That woke him up and he immediately dashed out saying, "I'm late!!"

You laughed and put on your hood while walking away from your room. You smiled when you saw Link run past you yet again dressed up in his training clothes to meet up with his group mates.

You shook your head with a slight smile and a hint of amusement showing on your face while you joined the other CROW.

*time skip*

You glared at the Commander and said, "You want me to flirt with that drunkard!?"

The Commander just sighed and explained that you fit his type. You still glared and thought 'why me?'

*time skip*

You sighed after having arrived back from the meeting with Marian Cross only to encounter Link. He was running towards you and he wrapped his arms around your waist and said, "I love you onee-san."

You smiled and said, "I love you to Link, now why don't we go and eat some sweets?"

Link eagerly nodded his head and grabbed your hand dragging you to the cafeteria. You smiled gently towards your younger brother, while slowly holding the innocence that had entered your weapon that Cross told you made you an exorcist now.

This was your last day with him after all.

The End

Until Link arrives at the Black Order to watch over Allen.