Allen x Reader *Halloween*

LN: Happy Halloween for those who go out and dress up for Halloween and for those who don't well it's a nice day isn't it?
Allen: LN why are you wearing black and a robe?

LN: Cuz I am a witch little Allen and I like the wig your wearing.

Allen: WHAT WIG!!!??? *looks in mirror* When did you place this on me!!??

LN: Huh, of course, you wouldn't notice when I placed the wig on you, but you were sleeping and well don't expect it to come off anytime soon!  Now let us get on with the story!

You laughed and spun around in your Halloween costume, you smiled and grabbed all of the candy treat bags when you heard the doorbell ring. You stood up to your full height and walked to the door, opening it to see a little boy in a Spiderman costume and a little girl in a black widow costume. You smiled and handed them both a treat bag and sent them on their way back down to their parents who were at the end of the sidewalk. 

Of course, after a few more hours of trick or treaters, your husband arrived home from work, you smiled looking at him and spoke, "Allen dear did you bring more candy for the trick or treaters?" Allen smiled and nodded holding out a bag of candy a...

Of course, after a few more hours of trick or treaters, your husband arrived home from work, you smiled looking at him and spoke, "Allen dear did you bring more candy for the trick or treaters?" Allen smiled and nodded holding out a bag of candy and kissing your cheek lightly, you smiled fondly at him, while a light blush ghosted over your cheeks.

You then grabbed his hand and led him towards your room where his costume was and where you began to dress him up, you laughed lightly putting on the last of his costume. You laughed again and looked at your fellow wizard, and husband when the doorbell rang and a few more trick or treaters were at the door. 

You both smiled gently at the young trick or treaters and handed them their candy, and the little children said, "You guys are really pretty Miss and Mister." Allen looked at you and responded to the little girl, "And I'm one lucky man to have this woman married to me now go and join your mother and finish trick or treating little one, and stay safe."

You smiled at your husband and touch your stomach, he was going to be a great father for your unborn child, you kissed his cheek and said, "Come on Allen we should turn off the lights and get some rest, we have to go to my check up tomorrow." 

Allen smiled and closed the door turning off the porch lights, and wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head against your stomach where the baby bump was, "You are going to be one happy baby, you are going to have the best mother in the world." 

You smiled and said, "Come on my dorky wizard its time for bed so get ready and join me in the master bedroom when you are done." With that said you walked off towards the room and changed into your nightgown and sank down onto the bed when you felt arms slither around you and your husband place a kiss on your cheek. 

"Happy Halloween love."

"Happy Halloween beansprout."

"HEY!!!!"

"Oh shut it you dork, I love you."

"I love you too dearest."

The End 

LN: Happy Halloween and welp gotta rest will update later on today, enjoy and be safe!